FLUFFTACULAR and CONTEST!

Remember, remember, the fluff of November...

Hey everyone! After gargantuan amounts of sin, it's time to decompress and cleanse our souls with tons and tons of FLUFF. That's right. Get ready for fun fall outings, loving romance, and heartwarming Christmas specials. Author-chan's Flufftacular begins NOW!

Also, my birthmas is coming up, and I thought it would be fun to hold a competition. As you probably know by now, I've developed a soft spot in my heart for Amajiki. However, even as much as I write for him, I cannot seem to keep up with the demand of his growing popularity. This is where YOU come in. I propose a CONTEST.

Whoever can write me the best Oneshot Amajiki x Reader Insert will WIN THE NEXT ONESHOT REQUEST AND AN ILLUSTRATION DONE BY ME! (Sorry if you aren't a fan of my art.) Let me illuminate the possibilities. As you can see, I will pretty much write anything... so you can also ask me to draw anything... (Yes, that means they can do dirty things. Or cute things. Winner's choice really. But I only ask that you contain it to 2 characters and they have to be in the My Hero Academia manga/anime.)

Here are the rules and parameters:

1. HOW I WILL JUDGE YOUR STORY: I will judge based on creative direction/story originality, grammar and flow of writing (if English is your second language, please inform me and I promise to take that into account during my decision), overall mood and emotions of the piece, (and it doesn't officially count but if you throw in a little humor, I will probably like it a bit more. Maybe not though. Who knows? You might just surprise me.) Either way, be yourself, show me your love of this fandom and writing prowess.

2. LENGTH REQUIREMENTS: Must be at least 1000 words. Cannot be longer than 5000 words. So standard oneshot length pretty much.

3. FLUFF VS SMUT: Both are acceptable for entry as well as a combination of both in the same fic.

4. WHEN DOES THE STORY NEED TO BE FINISHED? My birthday is December 19th, and that is when I will read them all and judge accordingly.

5. HOW DO YOU ENTER? Simple. Post right here on this #5 or in the comments section that you want to enter. Then, once your story is finished, tag me in it (you can always delete me out of it later if you want, but I just need it to know that you are entering so I don't pick a piece when the person doesn't even know they entered.) Alternative: send me a private message if you don't want it posted here for everyone to see, and then give me the info I need to find it on your page (book name, chapter title/number, etc).

If you win, I will alert you by private message and ask you if you want to be featured as the winner. If not, that's fine too. I respect your privacy as a writer. But after that we can discuss how you want your story and illustration done. Your request and drawing don't have to match. (For example, lets say you want a fluffy oneshot of Todoroki. You can still ask me for a horrendously lewd drawing of Baku/Deku or something if you want.)

To all who enter, you are amazing and I will love and follow you forever. If you just want to write one for fun and don't want to be judged, I would love that too. Anything to spread the love and have a good time. 

ONE MORE THING: THIS IS THE TIME TO ASK FOR FLUFF REQUESTS. POST THEM HERE TOO!