🎃🍋Kinktober: Dabi NSFW Alphabet

What are we in, KinkCEMBER now? Lol Like any of us thirsty bitches care, amIrite?

As promised, villain time.

Request for: Shipper0214, PikaGirlYokaiLover, iheartnatsuforeves, YimYom, finniascalmdown, smol_bexn, English_LoveAffair

A=Aftercare - What they're like after sex.

He's not extremely dedicated to aftercare, but he will definitely help out for the sake of hygiene and comfort. Will probably bring you a wet rag or a beverage because he believes common courtesy is important, despite it being lost on the cultureless masses. But don't expect him to be doting. You'll be met with a sarcastic comment if you expect too much.

B=Body Part- Favorite body part of yours.

He finds your smooth soft skin a refreshing change from his own daily appearance, so that's his favorite. Occasionally you'll notice him absentmindedly tracing patterns around your body with his fingertips.

C=Cum – Where he likes to do it.

He likes to get a good grip on your hair and give you praises while he cums in your mouth.

D=Dirty Secret

Has this fantasy of branding you as his own with his fire.

E=Experience – How experienced are they?

A few down and dirty flings so he's not shy and he certainly knows what the hell he's doing. But he's also not had more than a handful of other partners.

F=Favorite Position

From behind with you pinned down. He likes to see how long it takes to make you bite the pillow in pleasure. It's like a little game to him.

G=Goofy- Are they funny or serious in the sack?

He might drop a snide comment every now and again, but his humor is very dark or dry. The vast majority of the time he is serious.

H=Hot Spots - A place that drives them crazy when stimulated.

His chest and collarbone right at the base of his scars. Give those places special attention with your kisses and nibbles and you'll get a sultry smile from him.

I=Intimacy - How romantic they are in the moment.

Can be more intimate with you because of how long you've known him, but he's still fairly mysterious about his emotions most of the time.

J=Jack Off- Masturbation Headcanon

Rather lazy about it, honestly. He prefers regular sex so most of the time he doesn't even bother. If he does it's probably because he had a sexy dream and can't go to sleep without taking care of it.

K=Kinks

Whatever suits his mood that day. Thinks temperature play and wax play is fun. Also begging and orgasm denial. He will do anything possible to make you moan and writhe.

L=Location - Where they like to have sex at, do they like risky locations, etc.

He has at least SOME decency so he won't take you into the middle of a crowded place or anything, but honestly he couldn't care if fellow League members walked in while he has you bent over the bar. If they don't like it they can leave.

M=Motivation- What gets them going?

Dirty talk. He particularly likes it when you list off the things you want him to do to you.

N=NO - A few things that they will absolutely, under no circumstances, ever do.

He's not into ACTUAL abuse. Anything beyond moderate BDSM and pain he wont inflict on his partner. And don't call him daddy. He will literally laugh in your face and leave the room. Major turn-off.

O=Oral – Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.

He obviously prefers receiving because who doesn't?! But he's remarkably skilled at giving. He adds just the right amount of heat to his hands, lips, and tongue to drive you wild.

P=Pace -Fast and rough? Slow and sensual?

His standard pace is on the faster side. But hey, you're not complaining.

Q=Quickie – Opinions on this vs proper sex.

Big fan. Gets the job done. Lots of fun. But he really does like to take his time making you beg so quickies all the time aren't ideal for him.

R=Risk- Do they experiment or take risks?

Oh yeah. You definitely have more hand-ups than him about things. You want him to cum inside? Hell, he'll worry about it later. Want to go down on him in a dark corner of a nightclub? What reason does he have to try and stop you?

S=Stamina - How long they can go before they tap out.

He probably can go longer than he's willing to. But after two or three rounds he'll say you're being greedy and that he's tired so, "get over it."

T=Toys - Do they use toys?

Handcuffs, ropes to burn off, remote-control vibrator to tease you in public.

U=Unfair - How much they like to tease.

Probably gets closer to climax from your begging than he does from just going through the motions of being stimulated. He's VERY into teasing.

V=Volume - How loud they get when having sex, sounds they make.

Don't expect him to be screaming your name, but he can be noisy when he gets excited. Particularly when he's trying to coax you to be louder he will start calling out demands. Lots of grunts and leaning his head back, and hope you don't mind profanity because he cusses quite a bit when he's being pleasured.

W=Wild Card – Random headcanon of author's choice.

Actually is a switch by nature. His dominant villainous tastes are mostly from conditioning. But when he's tired or sore from battle he'd rather let you ride him so he can relax and enjoy the show.

X=X-Ray - How they look with their clothes off.

Let's just say his confidence is NOT compensating for something. He is impressive size-wise.

Y=Yearning - How high is their sex drive?

Pretty high. If you decide to be withholding and petty he will just threaten and say he can get it from someone else if he wants to. He never actually does this but you generally avoid testing that threat.

Z=ZZZ - How quickly they fall asleep after having sex.

Not super fast. He likes to relish in the afterglow for a while and just think about stuff. He finds that sex clears his head.