☁️Mini Fluff Cleanse Scenarios

Here's 4 cute little scenarios I wrote to cleanse us of the sin of Kinktober. We have passed the half-way point of this debauchery. (There are 5 more fics for this event and I made sure to save the best 3 for last.)

I promise we will have a proper fluff cleanse when it's all over, but here's a little one in the meantime. THERE IS NOTHING BUT INNOCENCE HERE!

Scenarios: An Explosive Bundle of Joy (Where you are Bakugou's baby). A Mother's Love (Shouto's mother tells you sweet things about him). Destination Fluffery Part 1 and 2 (A pet cafe where basically everyone at UA is a Neko except Shinsou for some reason.) 

An Explosive Bundle of Joy: Bakugou and Bakugou's Baby!Reader (For queendi13)

How dare he put you down! Does he not love you anymore?!

"Would'ya shut up already?!" He finally picked you up from your crib. Had it been days... months.. YEARS since he last paid attention to you?! (Katsuki had put you down approximately two minutes ago.) Your screams and loud babbles echoed the room, worsening Katsuki's headache.

"D- dya-d." His expression morphed from an irked scowl to a curious look of delight.

"Are... you trying to say dada?"

"D- DIE!" You squawked, immensely proud of yourself for mimicking your daddy's favorite word. Katsuki's face lit up.

"HAH!" He threw his head back with a laugh. "You're my kid alright!" He tossed you up in the air a few times until your bubbly laughter filled the air. "Okay. Bath time, little nugget." You blew raspberries at him as a gesture of excitement. You thought you were a very effective communicator. You wiggled and pulled on his hair while he ran the water for you.

"Nyah!" He raised his eyebrows as your tiny arms reached out. He turned, realizing what you wanted.

"Oh. Here." Katsuki knelt down, handing you your favorite toy ship. Without hesitation, you dove straight into your imagination, smacking the toy ship on the water.

"DIE!" You plunged the ship into the shallow water, scraping the bottom of the tub in the process.

"Yeah! That's my girl! Sink those villains!" He joined in on the fun, using the magic in his hands to blow up the other toy boat. You laughed with delight at the explosion of the bad guys. The two of you went through more toys that way...

He got out the froggy cloth Tsuyuu gave him to celebrate your birth and draped it over your head for a diverting game of peekaboo. By the time your bath was over, you had tuckered yourself out from having too much fun.

"Okay. Time for bed." You must have dozed off for a bit because the next thing you knew, you were dry and warm in your pajamas, being bounced gently in your daddy's arms. You clutched onto his shirt in as big of a hug as you could manage with your short arms. You had such a fun day with your daddy and needed to tell him how much you loved him.

"D-die..." You muttered softly against his shoulder, sleepiness taking over your body. He says that word all the time, so it clearly must be a way of conveying love.

"Tch." He clicked his tongue but couldn't help wield a prideful warm smile. "Goodnight, little nugget." He planted an affectionate kiss on your forehead, lingering as he bent to lay you in your crib. "I love you." His unusually soft tone lulled you into a deep sleep, dreaming of new ways to have fun tomorrow. 

A Mother's Love: Shouto x Reader (for franchiska_22m)