☁️Katsuki x Reader: Tunnel of Mushy Bullshit

Description: Amusement park lines are chaos; especially this one.

Had to write a cute thing because today's Killing Stalking chapter hurt me so.

If anyoneknows the show this idea spawned from, you have my respect.

"I don't wanna go on this stupid ride!" Katsuki griped; his voice was so boisterous that it nearly shook the wooden panels between you. "It's for girls!"

"Lighten up, dude." Kaminari stood on his tiptoes, hoping no one would notice his bright blonde hair peeking over the top of the wall. "It's for guys AND girls. That's the whole point."

"Now everyone, keep your hands to yourself!" The class representative stated diplomatically. "Remember that our school's reputation should be considered."

"...What are you looking at me for?!" Mineta squawked defensively.

"I'm addressing everyone." Iida clarified, though a hint of blame still lingered behind his tone. You were glad he said it; most of you were scared of going in there with Mineta. None of you hated him per say, but there were several unwanted places his tiny hands could wander in such a dark confined space. Fortunately one of your own had already volunteered to go in with him.

"You sure you're okay with taking the hit this time, Mina?" You whispered under your breath.

"He'll control himself..." She stated simply. "Unless he wants his fingers to melt."

"You're braver than I am. That's for sure." Jirou chimed in.

"Who do you want to go in with, F/N?" Mina's antennae twitched with enthusiasm.

"Ah... well... It doesn't matter to me..." You fibbed casually.

"Same here. I don't really have a preference." Uraraka's blatant lie piling on top certainly didn't help your case.

"Oh, really Ochako?" You placed a sassy hand on your hip. "On second thought, I guess I don't mind going in with Deku then..." You laughed when her lips set into a frustrated line. "I'm just kidding."

...

"Aw." Kaminari whined. "Midoriya's so lucky."

"Eh? Me?" The green-eyed boy pointed at himself.

"Yeah. I overheard the girls whispering. F/N wants to go in with you."

"Ah! Really?!" His freckled cheeks filled up with color at the thought. It all seemed so sudden. You had never indicated that kind of interest in him before, so why would you choose him to go into the Tunnel of Love with?

...

"Okay, so it's decided. Ochako will go in with Midoriya and F/N will go in with Bakugou."

"Thanks guys..." You both mumbled in unison, cheeks and ears burning hot from embarrassment.

"Now how are we going to make sure that happens..." Ashido stroked her chin thoughtfully. "Ah! What are you doing, Mineta?! No cheating!" She gave him a swift whack on the head with her clutch purse. He and whoever's shoulders he was atop of- you assumed it was Kaminari's- toppled backwards with a yelp. Mina slapped her hands together. "Hmph. Serves them right."

"Forgive me if I'm wrong, but... how are we supposed to make sure the right people go in together if we don't know the order that the boys are lined up in?"