🍋Izuku x Reader: Blackmail Part 2/3

Okay... I am the worst at writing short one shots. So it got even longer. I hope the payoff will be worth the wait.

Jitters had caught Izuku on his walk to school Monday morning. "Alright. Hopefully Kacchan will keep his promise... If he does, I have all day and hopefully tomorrow to plan something... Why'd it have to be Kacchan? Any of the other guys would have probably kept it a secret for me..." He mumbled to himself, coming around the corner to the classroom. A pang of fright struck him. You came into sight, leaning on the windowsill while speaking with... KACCHAN?! 'Maybe it's okay...' He thought, slowly approaching. Suddenly, Katsuki lifted a finger, pointing directly at him. His eyes widened as you turned, his life flashing before his eyes. He swiftly ran up in an attempt to cut the conversation short.

"HEEEEEYYY!" He said, loudly and nervously. "Whatcha guys talking about?"

"Hey, Izuku. I was just looking for you." You pulled out your bag. "I brought you something from the beach." You handed over the small object. "It's a sand dollar. I know it isn't much... but I painted it All Might colors so it would match your room." You grinned brightly. He sighed in relief, cheeks turning a light shade of pink. Katsuki shot Midoriya an impatient glance.

"That's so thoughtful of you! Thank you so much!" You were taken aback by Izuku abruptly grasping your hand in both of his. Initiating physical contact was generally out of character for him. With a few exceptions of his profound emotional outbursts of course. It was a pleasant and welcome change.

You cherished the warmth of his hands, sweaty actually. In all honesty, you kind of liked it. They dwarfed your hands, rough and strong. Your thoughts drifted to what amazing things he could do with those powerful hands. 'Aw crap...' The heat rose in your cheeks. Quite frankly, you hadn't been able to get your mind off Midoriya all weekend... or more specifically- off his hero's body. Up until recently, your affections had been strictly pure. But the universe deemed it fit to conspire against you, throwing little moments like this in your face.

Izuku was silent for a moment, taking in your appearance. He noted that you had definitely soaked up some sun on your vacation. 'I wonder if she has any tan lines that I could see- Ah! Dammit! Not this again...' He hadn't actually taken care of the problem from before so these stupid thoughts kept resurfacing.

"Uh..."

"Um..."

You met each other's eyes in an awkward stare, deciding the best course of action would just be to keep these feelings hidden. "Shall we?" You gestured him into the classroom.

Class ticked by slowly, a stifling electric energy passing between you at every turn. You wished that he sat behind you instead of in your direct line of sight since you couldn't help but start to notice little things as the lesson went on. Things like how soft and touchable his hair was, the way he curled his lips when he was deeply concentrating, or how his ear was so perfectly shaped to run your teeth along... 'Stop it!'

Midoriya tried to ignore the little twinges of desire surfacing when he met your eyes, vibrant and alive. The way you would playfully flip your hair when you knew he was looking at you, or how enticing your glowing sun-kissed skin was. He wiped his mouth with his sleeve upon realizing he was drooling like a damn idiot.

Lunch was no different. He restlessly ate his food, mostly staring down at the table with the occasional suspicious glance around the room.

"Hey." Katsuki's voice startled Midoriya.

"Hello, Bakugou." Iida greeted.

"F/N." He looked at you. "I have something to tell you." Midoriya choked on his meal. 'Not here! Not in front of all of my friends!' Tension hung thick in the air.