☁️Izuku x Reader: Blindfolded

Blindfolded: An Izuku x reader for Blackstar_Senpai

Description: A blindfolded game of seven minutes in heaven gets a little out of hand.

"Uhhh...." Your eyes shot wide as the twirling bottle landed on you.

"F/N's turn!" Mina cheered joyfully. A tiny yelp of objection echoed in your throat.

"Ouch. Not so tight!" You griped as Mina tied your blindfold, thrusting the glass object into your hand. You spun the bottle on the floor, completely oblivious as to who it would land on. It must have come to a stop, since a few snickers, chuckles and aws tickled your eardrums.

"SHHH!" Mina hushed the group aggressively. "Don't give anything away!" You startled as hands were slapped on your shoulders, hauling you to your feet. The violent escort shoved you into the closet. You wondered for a moment if the boy in question was also showing silent reluctance. The door slammed shut, but you knew you weren't alone. It wasn't until now that your nerves decided to surface. You waited for a moment, but the anonymous boy didn't make a move towards you. 'Maybe this is for the best...' You thought. 'The odds that it would be the right guy are really low anyways...' You heard his breathing a few feet away. 'But what if it is...'

"Where are you?" You asked, deciding to try and figure out who it was. You heard a soft tenor voice clear his throat to let you know his whereabouts. Your arms reached out in the darkness. "Give me your hands." You humbly requested. His feet shifted and two sweaty palms slid their way into your hands. Despite losing your sight for the time being, it wasn't difficult to smell the tension hanging in the air. Based on the sweltering body heat radiating from him, you imagined the boy must have been at least as nervous as you, if not more so.

You lifted your head and smiled gently to encourage him, deliberately stroking his hand with your fingertips in a soothing motion. Strategic thoughts flew across your mind like banners as you planned to discover him. 'I could casually touch his shoulders. That way I could estimate how tall he is and eliminate some options... Or maybe if I could get ahold of his hair, that would be helpful too...' But immediately, something else caught your attention. 'Wait... what's this?' Your brows furrowed behind the bandana. Your thumb brushed across a rough raised slice of skin. Your breath hitched when you realized... 'There's only one boy with scars on his hands...'

Midoriya gulped, trying to swallow the knot in his throat. He'd never been this close to a girl before. 'So close... so good.'  He kept silent as the grave, fearing the slightest peep would reveal his identity to you, resulting in a scathing rejection. He couldn't take the tormenting heartbreak if that were to happen.

"Come closer." You whispered, reaching up for his shoulders. Midoriya stood on his tiptoes, just to be safe. "You..." He looked down at you as you spoke. "You can kiss me if you like." You suggested. Izuku froze, a wave of adrenaline coursing through his veins. 'No way! This is a dream come true!' He bit his tongue hard, the only way to hold back his delighted giggle. His hands tightened against yours but you felt no other response. You shied away, cheeks burning with embarrassment. "I mean... only if you want to..." You muttered self-consciously, tucking your chin. A gentle hand caressed your face, lifting your chin up. You felt his hot breath, faces inches away. It wasn't hard to sense his hesitation.

"It's okay." You cooed, returning the soft contact with a touch to his cheek. Your fingers grazed his ear, wanting a handful of his playful curls. Suddenly you felt a hand grab your wrist to stop you. "...I can't touch your hair?" You asked. Silence. "I see." You smiled happily. "All the guys in the class have distinct hair styles. It would be a dead giveaway, right?"

Izuku returned your palm to his face, nodding to try and communicate with you. "Okay. That's fair." You accepted. You felt his body relax, sighing in relief. You slowly weaved your hands around his shoulders, careful to not touch his hair.