🍋Submissive!Katsuki x Reader: A Good Punishment

KINKTOBER PROMPT: Dirty Talk, Role Reversal, Sadism/Masochism, Orgasm Denial

Description: Katsuki really crossed the line this time... 

Requested by Whattuplvie, AshesUntilDusk, Obi_613, HyuugaHanami, CubbyCubster, RickML00, denki_baka1513. (Thanks LegitMofo for adding your own idea to the mix.)

Kink Count: 14/31. Status: Incomplete. Level: Spicy Servitude

Guilt. It was not a trait Katuski usually expressed. Obviously though, because he's never wrong about anything! But he did something wrong this time. Oh, he definitely did something wrong...

"Agh!" While he was staring at the ground in thought, he collided with a stranger on the sidewalk. His mind was so preoccupied that he even forgot to give that fucker a piece of his mind for bumping into him. He simply kept walking. 'What do I say?'  His scowl was more pronounced than usual, eyebrows knit together tightly in distress. 'She's going to be pissed... Maybe she'll punish me...'  His heart began to race at the thought. 'No. Why am I even thinking about that right now? She might ACTUALLY leave me...'  It was then that he was face to face with the front door.

Night had fallen during Katsuki's self-reflection, and the door of the flat creaked open. 'One... two... three...'  Okay, so he'd been home for three full seconds and the shouting match hadn't started. 'Maybe she didn't find out yet...'  He let out a tentative sigh, knowing the truth would inevitably come out soon enough. You both worked at the same hero agency after all, and nobody anywhere can keep their goddamn mouths shut.

*CLICK*

"Shit..." A wave of light filled his eyes and there you stood before him, arms crossed in the doorway. "Hey..."

"Explain yourself!"

"Uh-"

"You lousy cheater! How could you do this to me?!"

"We didn't go all the way-"

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?!" Honestly, it kind of did a little bit, but there was no way you'd admit that to him.

"It fucking should! The bitch recognized me from the sludge villain days and tried to kill me. Its honestly lucky I even made it back here alive."

"Oh yeah. You got lucky. REAL fuckin' lucky!"

"It's not like that! I was just trying to complete the mission! I had to extort information-"

"Oh! Was the information hidden in that whore's BRA by chance?!"

"Come on! It didn't mean anything!"

"THAT'S your excuse?!"

"NO!" He decided that, as much as he loved opportunities to yell, it was time to try to be tame and truthful. "I ...blew it, okay? I admit it..." He frowned at the floor, but the genuine guilt flickering in his eyes was apparent, leaving you speechless. was apparent in his eyes. The pain of feeling replaced was too much, so you turned on your heels and swept out of the room. "Wait! Where are you going?!" He chased you into the bedroom where you threw open the closet door and began shifting through items. A pang of realization hit him; you were packing... "WAIT GODDAMMIT! LET ME EXPLAIN FIRST!"

"You already did that." You replied without looking at him, cold and distant.

"I'M SORRY, OKAY?!"

"Mhm..." A few more items were moved aside before you found the box you were looking for. He grabbed your body and forced you to face him, pinning you gently to the wall. He looked angered, yet distraught, the hint of tears held back just enough to spare his pride.