☁️Izuku x Reader: The Love Spell Quirk 1/2

Ok. This is the last one I'm moving from my homepage. This is my favorite thing I've written (besides my surprisingly popular lemons). I liked it so much, I am drawing an actual doujinshi for it with Uraraka. Thus, the cover art above.

Izuku x Reader: The Love Spell Quirk (Cute Fluff) 

Description: The UA school dance is coming up and your friend Midoriya has a crush on someone. Despite your feelings for him you decide to be his wing-man and help him out. Good thing you have a secret concoction up your sleeve. But you wont abuse it, of course...

Chapter 1: The Love Potion:

"So the school dance is next Friday, Deku." You heard Uraraka's voice from around a corner. "Do you have a date yet?"

You stopped and took a step back, unable to resist the urge to eavesdrop. "I... uh... No." He replied self-consciously. You smiled at the ground, hopeful of the fleeting chance that he might ask you. 'Even if it's a last resort...'

"Well you better get a move on." Uraraka pushed. "Is there someone you have a crush on?"

"EH?!" He exclaimed. You didn't even need to see his face to know he was blushing. You crossed your arms and leaned in closer to the door in anticipation. He paused for a moment. A far too long and tormenting moment. "Well... there is someone I've been thinking of asking..." He admitted quietly.

"Who is it?!" Ochako barked boldly, her question being immediately followed by an uncomfortable silence. "Alright, fine. You don't have to tell me." She huffed in defeat. 'Dammit, Uraraka! Get that information out of him! This is your job!'

"Thanks." He sighed, relief painted his tone. "I appreciate it."

"You should definitely ask her though. Before she gets asked by someone else."

"I don't know..." He hesitated.

"I'll help you, Midoriya!" You offered, springing from around the corner.

"UUUAAAHH!" He yelped, smacking his hands over his mouth, green eyes wide with surprise. "F/N! How much did you hear?!"

"I was just walking by..." You lied, "and happened to hear you need help asking a girl to the dance."

"Ah- well... Yeah. But-"

"Never fear! Because I AM HERE!" You offered, imitating All Might. "I have lots of great relationship advice. I even used to help set people up back in middle school. Let me help you."

"I don't think that's a good idea- Ow!" Midoriya began to object but Ochako elbowed him in the side.

"Brilliant, F/N!" She cooed, turning to Midoriya and speaking deliberately. "Who better to give you advice on a special girl than her?" The two of them exchanged a significant glance and he stared bashfully down at the floor. When he didn't object again, she shooed him off in your direction. You smiled at them, waving at Uraraka as you walked away with Izuku. She gave you a playful wink as you turned.

Back at the apartment, Izuku sat patiently on your bed, attentively waiting to soak in your valuable love advice.

"So Midoriya... Tell me what you think is special about this girl." You stated, trying to get the ball rolling. He fiddled with his fingers, staring down at the comforter.

"Well y- she's- the girl is beautiful and fun and is always willing to help others." A warm glow dusted his cheeks. "She's always inspiring me to do my best and I love spending time with her." His sincerity warmed your heart.

"She's a lucky girl." You smiled, the bitter tang of jealousy crawling on your tongue.

"So does this girl know how you feel about her?"