🎃Mystery x Reader: Who done it? Part 1

Hey, everyone! Guess who loves to write in October? This gal. Believe it or not, I started writing this way back as a celebration for the 10,000 read mark. Here we are now, pushing 4 mil. I heckin' LOVE you guys! It's a party up in this book every day because of you. <3

Description: Trapped in the mysterious mansion, your UA classmates start dying left and right. Someone among you is a murderer. Who could it be? And why?

Here you go, the Murder Mystery AU that nobody asked for...

I'm ripping off of Clue, y'all. So there's more than one ending for who's the murderer. So if you like Clue, horror movies, or yandere ships, stick around for the fun.

Part 1:

The thunder crashed hard, rattling the large picturesque windows of the foyer and greenhouse. Large heavy raindrops pelted the roof of the mansion, flash floods stranding your group until morning. You had been here a short while with the rest of your class from UA, but not long enough to uncover the mystery as to who invited you all here, or why you were all dressed to the nines.

"This is such an beautiful mansion." You gushed, not being able to take your eyes off the stunning architecture.

"Not as beautiful as you." Kaminari elbowed you flirtatiously, strolling through the parlor into the next room. "That chandelier is legit though."

"Whose house is this?" You asked, turning to the two richer classmates of yours.

"You're looking at me?" Momo asked. "It's not my house." You lifted your eyes to Todoroki, who also shrugged in ignorance.

"Welcome to the estate. Make yourself at home." A gentle voice spoke. A plain-looking man in a suit stood in the doorway, gesturing the group into the dining room.

"Are you the one that invited us here?" Jirou asked.

"No, my lady. I am merely a humble butler." He bowed low, excusing himself to the kitchen. The table was grand, the largest you've ever seen in fact. It could comfortably seat every person in your class and still have room for more! A twenty-foot high window graced the wall behind you. It would ordinarily overlook a splendid lush garden, but tonight it was blurred by the continuous waterfall of rain streaming down the glass.

You chose a middle seat, knowing Bakugou would choose the throne-sized chair at the head of the table. You caught Midoriya's eye as he entered the dining room and he smiled in response. His black tuxedo was flattering, garnished with a black bowtie and satin emerald vest beneath it. You struggled just a tiny bit not to stare as he approached you.

"You look so handsome, Izuku!" You blurted, causing him to rub his neck bashfully.

"Thank you, F/N... You look lovely as well." He said properly. It seemed as though the classy clothing was beginning to reflect in his demeanor. You grinned widely at how perfectly the gentleman persona fit him.

"Here." You gestured to the seat to your right. "Sit next to- meh?"

"My lady." Kaminari abruptly slid into the aforementioned cherrywood chair, planting a chaste kiss upon your hand.

"Oh uh... That's Izuku's-"

"It's okay. Don't trouble yourself on my behalf." Midoriya politely bowed out, leaving you to Kaminari's devices. You made a face, turning to Todoroki, who had already taken the chair on your other side.

"You look totally at home here, Shouto." You tilted your head thoughtfully.

"I already told you this isn't my house." He defended coldly.