☁️Izuku x Reader: Rival's Sibling Rivalry

Izuku x Katsuki's Sister!Reader: Rival's Sibling Rivalry for SarahHerron

Description: You and Izuku have to hide your love from your brother, Katsuki.

"A closet, Izuku?" You questioned, eyes adjusting to the darkness.

"Ah- Heh... well, you know..." He chuckled nervously. You raised a judgmental eyebrow at him.

"Kacchan is out there, isn't he?" You deadpanned.

"Uh... Who could say?" A high-pitched panic trickled into his tone as he averted your gaze.

"That's why we're hiding in here, isn't it?" His jumpy demeanor morphed into disgrace and he hung his head in shame.

"I... yes..."

You sighed, understanding the reason for his fear. It's not as if Izuku could defend himself against your shithead brother.

"I don't know what his problem is." You growled grumpily, having no idea where his hatred of Izuku came from. He was nothing but kind and doting, openly showing his admiration for you and Katsuki alike. It was one of your favorite things about him, yet Katsuki didn't see it that way for reasons beyond your comprehension.

Midoriya, however, knew the reason. Katsuki had been very clear about how he felt earlier this week. Midoriya debated whether or not to tell you about his run-in with the explosive boy, or how he had threatened him to stay away from you. He didn't take any kind of enjoyment in starting conflict between you and your brother.

"He doesn't think someone quirkless like me is good enough for you..." He admitted quietly. "And who's to say he's wrong about that..." His self-doubt made your heart ache and you took him by the hands.

"Izuku... How can you say that?!"

"Well... without a quirk I can't protect you like someone else could..."

"You've done a good job up to this point." You said, gesturing to your living body in an attempt to bring back his smile. But he knew he was being placated and sighed sadly.

"Not only that... without a quirk there isn't anything memorable about me." He looked up at you, eyes pleading and uncertain. "Honestly, I... I don't exactly know what you see in me either, F/N-chan..."

You couldn't believe he didn't see all the reasons he's so wonderful. Whatever cruel words your brother spoke must have gotten to Midoriya, making him question the entire foundation of your relationship. You were silent for a moment, just trying to find a way to condense a thousand reasons for loving this curly-haired boy into a short enough answer. Otherwise you'd be in this dusty closet until the cows came home.

"Everything." You said simply.

"Huh?"

"The answer to your question. I like everything about you, Izuku. You're sweet and thoughtful and just an all-around good person. And that's why I love you-" You both flushed crimson. Luckily the closet was dark enough to hide it a bit.

"Y-you do?" He wrung his hands, swaying in an unbearably bashful gesture.

"Yeah..."

"I... love you too..."

You leaned forward, planting a feather-soft kiss to his lips. He felt like a complete idiot for letting a fanboyish giggle escape his throat as you did so. You, however, found it absolutely adorable and smiled into the kiss.

"Izuku... Don't dwell on what Kacchan said. You're special to me and that's all that matters."

"I suppose you're right." He touched a fingertip to his lips, savoring the sweet lingering warmth of your affection.