🍋Shouto x Reader: SHH!

KINKTOBER PROMPT: Public, Frottage

Kink Count: 2/31. Status: Incomplete. Level: Virgin Minded

Shouto x Reader (LEMON): SHH!  

Requested by: millahanyu

Description: You like to tease Shouto in public. Today's venue is the school library.

'What... is she doing?'  Shouto's mind raced as he glanced over to you. You simply had your eyes on the book, expression unphased, while your hand crept farther and farther up Shouto's thigh beneath the table.

"Did you finish the chapter, Midoriya?" You inquired casually, seeing he had broken his usual hyper-concentration for a moment.

"Not yet. I have two pages left." He said.

"Alright. Let me know when you're done. We can all quiz each other."

"Eh?! I have a lot more pages than that! How do you all read so fast?!" Uraraka gaped.

"It's okay." You threw a significant glance at Shouto. "There's no hurry..." You slowly dragged your palm closer to the front of his pants, keeping your poker face as you did so. "Take. Your. Time." You punctuated, eyes locked on Shouto's, feeling a bulge grow beneath your hand. He said nothing, but his lips parted slightly.

This was almost revenge in a way. Shouto was always the cool and collected one, making you flustered and blushful with his suave romantic ways. Charm came effortlessly to him; 'twas a facet of his nature. Maybe it was the subtle beauty in his features, or perhaps his upperclass upbringing that made him so unbearably attractive. Either way, today was the day you decided to turn the tables on him. He was going to see how composed you could be, all the while tormenting him with your fingertips.

Todoroki looked back down at the book as well, keeping his cool despite how obviously your touch was affecting him. He wished the library wasn't so quiet. He had to focus so hard just on just keeping his breathing normal when his heart was leaping into his throat with every brush of your fingerprint over the head of his member.

"So hard..." You mumbled, loud enough for the whole group to hear.

"What?" Midoriya asked. Shouto's head snapped in your direction, inwardly panicking.

"This chapter is really hard, don't you think?" You smiled slyly, noting the bead of sweat that had formed on Todoroki's face. 'Got him...'

You continued on, grazing and grabbing him, stroking in a motion that made it nearly impossible for him to not thrust upwards for more stimulation. He was rock hard now, only holding back his blush by sheer willpower. He knew exactly what you were doing; that this was a battle of mental fortitude. However, at this point, he had no reason to not let you win. When this began, he didn't have any idea how much of a turn-on this would be for him. Your confident allure in broad daylight was incredibly sexy, so very... seductive. 'How unfortunate...' A happy defeated smile pulled at the corner of his lips.

"Todoroki?"

"Huh?" He blinked and gulped, his glassy vision now focusing on Midoriya's silhouette.

"Are you alright? You've been staring off into space for a while."

"Uh- yes. I was just... thinking..." 'Thinking about F/N's perfect body on top of me...' He decided that this was enough teasing for one day. You gasped when he took ahold of your wrist and slid out from beneath your tantalizing touch. "I am going to look for something in the restricted section. Please excuse me..." He turned his body to conceal his erection before exiting the table.