🍋Amajiki x Reader: Walls are Kinda his Thing

KINKTOBER PROMPT: Against a Wall  

Requested by uniqueinthemind.

Description:  When Tamaki needs some love but doesn't want to leave his comfort zone.

Kink Count: 25/31. Status: incomplete. Level: This is honestly just a bonus fic.

Okay, I lied. Someone in the interim asked me for more Tamaki even though I only had 3 more stories planned. So I scrolled through the prompts, assuming nothing would come to me and I would continue on as planned. But then I realized: "OMG I HAVENT USED THE WALL YET! WALLS ARE LIKE TAMAKI'S HOME BASE!" 

GUH He's such a babe tho! 

"Aw. It's okay, Tamaki." You hugged your poor boyfriend from behind, resting your cheek on his hunched shoulder blade. He groaned, showing no signs of removing his forehead from the wall. "It wasn't that bad." You told him, hoping the two of you could just forget the whole thing.

"Yes it was." He shut his eyes tightly, hoping the darkness would suffocate the mental image of the event replaying in his mind. Public speaking was definitely Tamaki's kryptonite and it was definitely an evil he had yet to conquer in his lifetime. He had just been exceedingly lucky that you were there to come to his aid and smooth things over in front of the crowd. 'Lucky isn't the right word,' he thought. 'Blessed is much more accurate.'   But either way, he had disgraced and humiliated himself in front of hundreds, and he didn't have the emotional ability to unglue his forehead from the wall right now.

"No it wasn't." You asserted again, giving him a gentle comforting scratch on the back.

"I'm facing my Waterloo, F/N."

"You're being melodramatic again, Tamaki." He just sighed in response, wanting to hide from the world forever. You tried to think of something that would pull him out of his funk. "...Are you hungry, babe? I can whip up something for us in the kitchen." He shook his head. "What about a bath? That will be warm and relaxing, right?" No response. Amajiki appreciated the effort, truly he did, but now he was beginning to feel like a burden. His mood was getting in the way of your evening plans together and it only made him feel more miserable.

"No? Okay, I understand... Well, if you wont come out of the wall, I will have to join you in the wall." You were determined to make your beloved feel better, and would stop at nothing until he returned to his usual self. You slipped between his body and the wall on your knees, peering up at him with a bright smile. He looked surprised at your actions but remained stiff. So you decided to make funny faces in an attempt to make him laugh. A disturbed expression adorned his features, but you could tell that he was fighting back a smile. You intertwined your fingers, looked him dead in the eyes with a cheerful grin and spoke.

"I LOVE YOU, TAMAKI!" He winced at the abrupt volume escalation, blushing at your words. He couldn't fight the warmth that suddenly penetrated his chest like the sun.

"You're embarrassing, F/N..." There it was, the smile you had been waiting for.

"Of course I am!" You gave him a light kiss on the hand. "So there's no way you could ever look stupid while standing next to me. I'll take all of the embarrassing attention off of you." He chuckled a bit at that. He knew there was little to no truth in that statement, as you handled social situations much better than him. However, he was extremely grateful, knowing full well you would embarrass yourself terribly if it meant he could escape unscathed. He treasured that level of doting, knowing he had done absolutely nothing to deserve it.