🍋Katsuki x Reader: Hot Tub Harem

Bakugou x reader: Hot Tub Harem (LEMON) for MidnightDreamer1357.

Description: Katsuki is getting jealous of you giving too much attention to Todoroki. Maybe you should throw a little more love his way. But it couldn't hurt to play with him a little first...

I had no idea what to do when I was asked for a "harem" scenario. So I just threw a bunch of dudes in a hot tub and ran with it.

The hot springs. A zen communal bathing area for all the residents of UA. Two circular pools sat, nestled and hidden behind a lush garden in the moonlight. Small glowing tealights gave the water a relaxing glow.

"You're ruining the piece and quiet." Todoroki's mellow voice rang against the stone structures.

"I'll knock your lights out. Then you'll have all the piece and quiet you want, icy-hot." Katsuki retorted. Usually it was harder to hear the boys speaking through the wall. Stripped down to your birthday suit, you walked down the cobblestone steps to the bath. The noisy boys chatter immediately fell silent.

"Uh..." You awkwardly met the gazes of Kaminari, Bakugou, and Todoroki. The stone wall that usually separated the two pools was missing in action. 'So that's what the 'under construction' sign was referring to...' You immediately dropped down in the water to hide your nudity with an ungraceful sploosh.

"Hey, F/N!" Kaminari said casually, breaking the awkward silence.

"Hey." You answered, swimming towards the edge of your pool adorned in a new blush. You placed you arms on the rocks to face them. Todoroki turned cautiously to meet your eyes, as he was sitting the closest.

"F/N." He said, voice like butter. "I wanted to tell you how impressive you were at training today." You chuckled.

"I was just gonna tell YOU that!" You gushed, running a damp hand through his hair. You turned to the piercing stare of Bakugou, who you smiled brightly at. "You too, Katsuki! Your special move was amazing." You'd be lying if you said you weren't trying to flatter him a little.

"Don't expect any less than the best from me." He snapped, chin lifted in a pious manner. It was then that you noticed how bangin' his body was. Your eyes hungrily traced a line from his angular chin, over his collarbone and chiseled pectorals, and finally down to the line where the water blurred the rest.

"So humble..." Shouto deadpanned under his breath. You snickered with him. Todoroki had always possessed a particular dry sense of humor that you found entertaining. Recently you had taken to spending more time with him. Having lunch, hanging out after school, that sort of thing. He was so kind, totally gentlemanly. He acquired a strong sense of chivalry that was uncommon nowadays. A very acceptable and handsome suitor... on paper at least.

But then... oh, but then there was Katsuki. The quintessential walking grenade... literally. His ferocious passion set the world aflame, not to mention your heart. But much to your dismay, he was becoming more and more distant from you by the day. The aggression he bore, while fantastically exciting to you, was directed AT you recently. It was intimidating to the point of discouragement. Of course he would never actually HURT you... probably... but his harsh words cut you deeply each time you tried to get close to him. You were nearing the point of giving up and letting yourself fall for Todoroki. He was hella-fine too if you were being honest with yourself.

"So guys... it's kinda lonely over here in this tub all by myself." You looked saucily over to Kaminari, who you knew would be the most likely to agree to your suggestion. "Could I maybe join you in there?"

"Sure thing, F/N!" Kaminari answered with no hesitation. "Come on in!"

"Okay. But you guys have to turn and look the other way while I step in, alright?" They nodded. You clambered up on the rock, getting ready to step carefully into the water. But the unforgiving limestone had other plans. You gasped as you slipped, not even having time to brace yourself for the impact. But a pair of strong arms caught you, sinking you slowly into the water.