☁️Harem of BNHA boys X Reader: Wish Fulfillment Part 4

CHAPTER 7: ADORABLE 

"How long can you hold your electrified form? Is that why you made the challenge fifteen minutes long? Can you really stay like that without it hurting you?!" Midoriya began rapidly bombarding you with questions before you even had a chance to catch your breath. He was panting as well, trying not to let the sweat from the workout drip onto his notebook. He seemed to have countless curiosities at the ready, and fired them the instant he was given the chance.

"Actually, I can't hold it that long." You sprawled on your back in the grass. "I usually tap out around the three minute mark." You paused, letting him scribble down some hasty notes. "It doesn't really hurt since my body got used to the electricity a while back. But before I had control of the special move, my hair used to get really static-y, and I used to shock Tamaki a lot by accident." He giggled a little at that.

"Could you electrify objects?"

"Theoretically."

"What do you call your special move?"

"Uh..." You made a face. 'Do people name their special moves? I thought only All Might had names for his different smashes...' "How about you come up with a name and I'll go with it."

"Wow! You mean it?!" He lit up with excitement. "I'll try not to disappoint you, senpai!" You sat up and smiled at him, noticing something you hadn't before.

"You know, I didn't think it was possible... but your hair got even bushier from the workout." He started patting it down frantically without hesitation. But the great speeds you two endured left his hair windblown and chaotic. "It's no good, Midoriya. I think it's stuck that way." He let out an embarrassed groan, trying his best to hide his unruly head from your eyes. "Aw. Don't do that." You pulled his arms away gently and ran your fingers through it. "It's totally cute." He blinked and suddenly became flustered.

"You think my messy hair is... cute?" He felt a sort of warmth spread through his tummy, climbing all the way up to his cheeks. "S-senpai..."

"Hm?"

"It was really nice of you to go out of your way to help me train like this... You really didn't have to."

"It was no problem. Honest."

"Uhm... but... why did you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You could have chosen somebody like Kacchan... He's way stronger than me... He was the one who was brave enough to challenge you in the first place..."

"...Kacchan... Oh. Is that your little nickname for mister atom-bomb I fought earlier?"

"Yeah."

"I don't think you give yourself enough credit. You were the one that got my flag in the end, not him." This elicited a soft smile from your training partner before he flopped on his back next to you. It was silent for a while, only the sound of his calm breathing filling the air. The orange hues in the sky began to meld with a pool of blue, alerting him to how late it was.

"Oh!" He exclaimed, sitting up abruptly. "I forgot to text my mom that I was training with you! She must be worried sick!" He began to gather his things hastily. "I'm so sorry to be rude, senpai, but I should probably...."

"It's fine. I don't want your mom to worry." He bit his lip, regretful that his valuable time with you had come to an end so soon. But you quickly reignited his hopes when you spoke again. "See you tomorrow? Same time?"

"Definitely!"

--------------------

You had missed the chance to talk to Tamaki and Mirio after school yesterday because of your spontaneous kohai training module, so you figured it would be nice to walk one of them home today. Of the two, Mirio was much more forgiving about being temporarily forgotten and wouldn't take it too personally. Therefore, you were now on your way to Fatgum's office. 'They have better food than Sir Nighteye anyway.'