🍋Izuku x Reader: Power Outage

This is the other oneshot from my home page that I'm moving here. It's my very first lemon that I ever wrote so it's probably not as good as the other ones. 

Description: On a chilly autumn night, you and Midoriya find a way to keep each other warm. 

"Are you still cold?" You turned to Izuku, noticing how the moonlight cast a bluish glow off his features.

"A little." He whispered, breathless at your proximity.

You weren't sure how long the power had been out, but it was long enough for the room to cool considerably. The brisk autumn wind had chilled the two of you to the bone on the walk home. It was a night that carried with it a shivering desire on each icy gust. It bore new meaning to the phrase 'there was something in the air.' The affliction in your lungs was thick, palpable. You chewed your bottom lip in restraint, gazing into his emerald eyes. The viridian hues melded with the sapphire moonbeams from the window.

"I..." He averted his gaze bashfully. It wasn't until then that you caught yourself staring.

"Er..." You fumbled in response. "I'll go get another blanket." You said, bolting from the room. The desired object was found hanging over the arm of your couch. A shudder lurched through your body. You were still freezing despite the growing warmth in your cheeks. '...and possibly other places...' You shook your head at the thought. "What has come over me?" You mumbled to yourself as you walked back to the room. "OOF!" In spite of knowing your way around, you still stumbled into a table in the pitch-blackness.

"F/N?" Izuku's voice rang distant from down the hallway.

"I'm fine!" You hollered back to reassure him. "It's just dark." 'You clumsy doofus.' You mentally scolded yourself as you scampered back into the bedroom. "Here." You offered, throwing the blanket theatrically over his head.

"Eh?" He floundered in the fabric, joining in on a laugh once he heard yours.

"I think I may have a candle as well. Be right back."

You only managed to find one lurking under the bathroom sink. You lit it and returned to find Midoriya's head poking out of the blankets like a turtle. You smirked. "You look like Aizawa."

Izuku pulled the fabric over his head like a hood. "If you interrupt my nap, you are all expelled!" He jested offhandedly, impersonating your teacher. You giggled at him, setting the candle on the nightstand. Unfortunately the flame added an enticing golden-orange ambiance to an already too-tempting situation.

"Well let me in. I'm freezing." He lifted the covers, arms inviting you in. He shifted the blanket to share it evenly with you, but it was no use. There was no way to wrap it without leaving a gap for the frigid air to sneak in. "This might be easier if we lay down." You suggested.

"Ah. Okay." He agreed. A jittery feeling arose in his stomach. He suppressed it with a quick huff and plopped onto his side. To his comfort, you were right. It was much warmer this way. And he was much closer to you, which he didn't mind. 'If I play my cards right, maybe she will-'

"Izuku." He snapped back into to reality. "Thanks for walking me home tonight." You beamed. "The power-outage is much more fun with you here."

"Anytime." He returned with a radiant smile. "That's what I'm here for." It took him this long to realize how close your faces were together. Even in the dim lighting, you were able to watch a deep blush fill his freckled cheeks. You reached out your fingertips, brushing his face with a tormenting tenderness. The electrifying chemistry of the contact was undeniably satisfying. 'More...' His mind demanded.