🍋Izuku x Reader: Blackmail Part 3/3

Midoriya curled himself up on the bed, sobbing with his arms around his knees. A soft knock on the door made him look up. "Izuku?" He froze when he heard your voice. "Please let me in."

'She's probably mad that she didn't get to yell at me enough...' He thought, wiping his eyes on his forearm. 'I guess that's fair. I deserve it for betraying our relationship and jeopardizing her honor...'

The door swung open before you, revealing Izuku's puffy red eyes. "Can we talk?" He silently nodded, looking miserably at the floor.

"I... have something to say." He humbly requested. "Will you hear me out?" You nodded. "F/N... I'm so so sorry." He paced over to the bed. "You probably feel really violated right now... and I don't blame you for that. I know what I did is unforgiveable." Remorseful tears prickled the corners of his eyes again. "I just... You've been on my mind a lot recently and..." Those words stole the breath right from your lungs. You understood what he meant and there was nothing else that needed to be said.

"I had a moment of weakness the other day... but I just want you to know that-" You approached him, a comforting hand on his back interrupted his morose train of thought.

"It's okay, Izuku..."

"HUH?!" The lack of wrath and rejection baffled him.

"I... may have... d-done the same thing." You admitted shyly. His skin tingled at the mental image of you committing such a lewd act.

"R-really?" His wide eyes penetrated you.

"Yeah..." Your nerves reached fever pitch, your hand wandered down his body and caressed the front of his pants. He gasped, his tiny hero jumping to life beneath your lithe fingers. A thousand different questions jumped into his mind at once, but none of them found their way to his lips. You pressed your chest against his, pulling him close to whisper in his ear. "I want you too, Izuku..." Your steaming breath in his ear incinerated his ability to form coherent thoughts. His lips parted in awe, and he let his shaky fingertips brush your waistline; a man hypnotized by your beguiling charms.

Your gentle hand swept up his face, pulling him down into a velvet kiss. He melted to your will, a quiet hum resonating from his throat as you weaved both hands into his curls. You ran your hand between his legs again, but this time a hot bulge was present. His breath hitched again, allowing your tongue entrance into his pleading mouth. He responded in kind, timid at first, letting your tongues and lips dance in a swirling tango. As your hand teased him down below, his courage increased. He gripped your hips tightly, pulling you closer and letting his wet muscle slide into your cavern. You sucked his tongue hungrily, pushing his self control over the edge.

Midoriya felt dizzy, aroused, losing his balance. "Mmm?!" You toppled onto his mattress, letting out a surprised giggle. He caught you before you bumped heads, steadying your weight as you straddled his hips. His blush darkened, realizing that his fantasy was unfolding before his very eyes. But this time, it was his actual chastity on the line. The fall had left his shirt askew, making it oh so easy to slide your hand up his bare chest. Hell, why not make it both hands while you're at it?

Beneath your skirt, you felt the hard bulge twitch, only a tiny bit of inconvenient fabric separating him from your wet craving heat. You grinded down on him, the pleasurable friction eliciting a moan from Izuku. He ripped off his own shirt, panting; his member taut and ready.

"Eager?" You teased. He nodded fast, accepting of his own desire. "Me too." You admitted, pinning him down with a much more ferocious kiss. He closed his eyes, electricity boiling the blood in his veins. Suddenly, your weight was off of him and your feet hit the floor.