🍋Kaminari x Reader: You're a Treat

KINKTOBER PROMPT: Tickling, Laughter, Edibles

Requested by HyuugaHanami, livwritesfanfictions, edogawa_ranpo, XxTickTockClockxX. Miss_Pumpkin.

Description: You and Kaminari have a little too much fun with the whipped cream...

Kink count: 17/31. Status: Incomplete. Level: Electrifying

"I'm not sure which is more tasty: you or this dessert." Kaminari said as he swept up close, laying a quick kiss on your neck.

"Oh, stahp." You waved your hand playfully, as you obviously didn't want him to cease what he was doing. He was always like this, frisky and flirtatious with a whopping dollop of goofy humor. He made it easy for you to be yourself, since he was always going to be himself no matter how embarrassing that may be.

"Maybe you should lighten up more." He caught your jesting tone and grinned mischievously, wrapping his arms around your torso. Before you had a chance to question his sudden contact, you were laughing beyond all control. "That's better." He claimed, your boisterous cackle filling the room as he tickled you.

"Hee hee! Stop, Denki!" You squirmed more violently, jerking your limbs about until-

"AGH!" Catching your breath you were able to see that you had spilled his special homemade dessert into his lap.

"I'm so sorry, Denki. It was an accident."

"Nah. It's my fault for tickling you so close to the table." You couldn't deny the truth in that statement.

"I can get something to clean that up." He smiled to abate your guilty expression.

"Why don't you just lick it off?" The suggestion was completely a joke, not to be taken literally. He even punctuated it with a hearty laugh so that you wouldn't slap him. But it would have been such a sin to waste so much of his effort. Well... what remaining tidbits that didn't make it to the floor at least.

In an almost-apologetic manner, you sank to your knees and placed a hand on him to hold him still. He could feel the warm wetness of your tongue through the fabric of his pants. Kaminari's face flushed dark, his joyful heart becoming tightly lodged in his throat.

You probably would have been embarrassed if you had looked at his face, but you were too focused on the task at hand. You were right to not let such a delectable treat go to waste. You first got a taste of the thick and creamy frosting he had made, sweetness from the brown sugar glaze peeking through. Closer to his shirt, a bite or two of the cake lay nestled in the fabric folds. If that wasn't the richest of flavors you've ever tasted... The seasonal pumpkin and fluffy sugar cake revealed an afterwarmth of rich cinnamon and allspice dancing on your taste buds. The intense burning heat coated your watering mouth with decadence that could only be compared to the self-indulgent act you were performing right now on Kaminari.

Denki's breath hitched, as the cooking ingredients were seeping into his already-snug pants, leaving tingling warmth in their wake. After a last little lick, the vast majority of the sweetness had gone, and you were face to face with the results of your pseudo-accidental teasing. You blushed, realizing what you had just done.

"F/N..." Denki's voice was unusually husky, and you felt his hand weave into your hair. His eyes were glossed over, his face bright red as he looked down at you. You panicked at your own actions, thinking a confident bluff would earn you a way out of any repercussions.

"I think I'd like some more whipped cream with that." Even he was taken aback by your confident façade, but was more than happy to oblige your request.

"Y-your wish is my command..." He attempted to say it playfully, but the low roughness of his voice made the offer sound more sensual. The way he was leering at you made your heart race, and you wanted to see more of this raw need.

"Oops. Missed a spot." You lied, descending once again between his legs. This time you had a direct target, and licked it longingly, hot breath trickling through the cloth. You felt his member twitch against the fabric restraints, and Denki let out a positive howl of desire.

The dessert was delicious, but you now had a feeling that it was merely an appetizer for what was to come. Kaminari put up no fight as you reached for his belt buckle and unzipped his dampened pants. You finally caught a clearer glimpse of his face, aroused and excited. But the silly boy had forgotten something. You looked up and punctuated with great clarity to make sure he obeyed this time.

"Whipped. Cream." On the end, you parted your lips seductively, watching him trip on his way to the refrigerator to retrieve the bottle. He scratched his neck bashfully when he returned, eyeing you with a questioning gaze.

"Can I... taste you too?" The doe-eyed innocence penetrated his impish persona. You nodded, wiggling out of your dress. He bit his lip and blushed at the floor.

"Don't wanna get my dress all sticky." You stated matter-of-factly.

"Y-yeah..." He didn't make any sign of movement towards you.

"Really? All that confidence, Denki, and you're shy right NOW?!"

"Ah... well... you're right." He suddenly shrugged, throwing caution to the wind, and swept your body up into his arms. You felt the wetness of his boxers as his hardness pressed against you as he kissed you, tongue plundering and searching for any last traces of sweetness on your lips.

It was then you decided to tackle him onto his gargantuan eight-foot long beanbag chair. The boy had some of the tackiest tastes you'd ever seen, but you were grateful for it in this particular instance. Denki, being the Puck-like trickster he is, managed to weasel his way on top of you, holding the cold can up in his hands as if he was Vanna White. You nodded in consent at his compelling impersonation of a game show host.

The nozzle made a krrsssh sound as he squirted the first portion of the fluffy cool treat onto your tummy, which was followed by his flat hot tongue slurping it up.

"Fufufu!" You wiggled beneath him. "That tickles." He smirked, as he adored making you laugh more than anything else he could think of.

*krrrrsh* "Mmmm..."

*krrrsh* "This is awfully sticky..."

*krrrsh* "Uh oh. Don't let it get on your shirt!"

Back and forth the cycle went, nibbling and sucking on different parts of each other's skin. It was enjoyable enough on its own to savor Kaminari's toned pectorals or abdominals, the whipped cream was just a bonus. Like a decorative garnish at a restaurant. It may add extra flavor and panache, but doesn't increase the quality of the hearty meal.

Denki reached the peak of the experience when you took him into your mouth again fully, tongue dripping with hot saliva as you swirled and sucked the whipped cream off him. But before you let him lose control, you had another idea.

"One sec."

"Eh? Huh? Wait!" He pawed at the air helplessly, hot and bothered by your sudden disappearance from pleasing him. You returned with the bowl of extra glaze, getting a considerable amount on your finger and them popping it into your mouth. You then descended on his member, causing Denki to wail unguardedly. The cinnamon immediately worked its magic, burning and tingling, while the rich taste made you drool even more. There was no conceivable way Denki could think of to hold back from that. In fact, he wasn't thinking at all. The feeling surging through him was reminiscent of short-circuiting himself. It was as if electricity was shooting through his veins, exploding stars behind his eyes made of cinnamon.

Suddenly, a lustful carnal moan erupted from the blonde boy, sending a waterfall of white into your mouth to blend along with the sticky white cream running down his heaving stomach. In that moment, there was no greater treat that Denki had ever beheld.

His wanton yell made you quiver with want, and you hastily laid down next to him, running a line of whipped cream from your collarbone to your legs with a stare that screamed greed.

"I hope you're still hungry..."

Yay cinnamon and pumpkin flavored stuff because it's FALL! I think I wrote this in record-breaking time.