🍋*Shouto x Reader: Cold, Hot and HOTTER

*SEQUEL to SHH!

KINKTOBER PROMPT: Temperature play, Waxplay

Requested by: YasminTodoroki, Dracocaligo, madeofstars205, CloudyRainfall (actually WhattupIvie, XxTickTockClockxX, jaegerbombtastic, and edogawa_ranpo, you asked for this one too, but luckily a lot of other people did too, so you get 2 things. ;D)

Description: You can't find Shouto's belt hidden in the library. A night of teasing gets turned on its head.

Kink Count: 24/31. Status: Incomplete. Level: Skanky Hoe Burger

"I think you're full of shit. You didn't really hide it in here, did you?" Your accusatory tone made Shouto smile, and he led you around the corner of the "R" section of the library, pulling out his missing belt from behind the shelf. "Ugh! So it WAS in the R section! Dammit!"

"You remember the deal we made, don't you?"

"Yeah, that's not happening, Shouto." You mumbled coldly on the walk back to your place. He pouted his lips but you shook your head with resolve. It had been quite a long day and you were in no mood to be teased. Especially not by someone who was way too good at it. Unfortunately, Shouto already had his mind set on the contents of the impending night. After mitigating some of your grumpiness with a snack, he let you sweet unsuspicious kisses on the back of your neck. Unbeknownst to you, his standing position behind the couch made it very easy to hide the belt in his hands. Like a panther stalking its prey, he patiently awaited the moment of opportunity. You yawned loudly stretching your arms above your head. 'Now!'

"Eh?" Before you knew what hit you, your wrists were bound together with a leathery swish. "ACK!" You yanked your arms down, attempting to free yourself. While you were preoccupied with the tightness, he had leapt over the couch and grinned wickedly at you. "Don't. You. Fucking. Dare." But he ignored your idle threat and proceeded to throw you over his shoulder, kicking and screaming. He bumped the bedroom door open with his hip, tossing you gently onto the bed. "I told you already I'm not in the mood! I'm going to kick your ass!"

"I like it when you're feisty." He smiled that delightful sort of smile that is so hard to resist. But it wouldn't be that easy for him to win you over.

"So help me, Shouto, when I get out of this..." You thrashed on the bed but he pinned your hands above your head, straddling your hips. You turned your head. Were you looking for something to hit him with? Possibly...

"Oh, come now, sweetheart. I just want to make you feel better." He rubbed his body against you, fluttering his eyelashes. You pursed your lips, trying to maintain the grumpy when it just wanted to fly away in his presence.

"Hmph." You turned your head away and it made him chuckle quietly.

"I had an idea I wanted to try with you..." His eyes softened, shy and vulnerable Shouto peeking through the woodwork. You nodded, urging him to continue. "I just... wondered if it would feel good to you..."

"Well, we can try it, Shouto." You gave him an encouraging tiny smile, signaling your acceptance. "... But I stand by the petition that I don't need to be tied up."

"That's just a bonus." You groaned at his stubbornness. He began by lifting your shirt, deciding to start right away. He used his quirk to freeze his tongue, letting it glide from your belly button up to your chest.

"Ooh." He felt your whole body shiver beneath him. "That's cold."

"I'll warm you up in a bit..." He nuzzled you sweetly. "I promise." Playful fire flickered behind his beautiful eyes, signaling that you were in for a wild ride. He lifted your shirt all the way off your head, leaving the fabric trapped at your tied wrists.

Wasting no time, he removed your remaining clothes, rendering you bottomless. He froze his right hand, creeping it up your body. The icy touch made you squeak, arching your back out of instinct. The strong physical reaction made Shouto smile, wanting to push you even farther to the limit. He hungrily unlatched your bra, growing hard at the sound of your squeals and whimpers.

"N-no!" You squirmed so he wouldn't brush your sensitive breasts with his frigid hand. However, your plights were ignored, and your nipples hardened, shuddering from the cold again.

"Don't worry..." He breathed. "I promised I'd make you warm..." His hot tongue quickly engulfed your cold breast, and the sensitivity made you holler out. You had still not forgotten your desire to get free, wanting to enact your revenge on his teasing, so you relaxed your body a bit, knowing he would drop his guard if you did. The shirt over your wrists was the perfect cover for an escape. You exaggerated your moans, arching and wiggling. This was very distracting for Shouto, and he scrambled to get out of his clothes in a heated swirl of want.

Finally, your wrist slipped free under the shirt without his knowledge. He pounced on you preparing his cold fingers to slip between your legs. 'NOW!'  Before he knew what hit him, Shouto was pinned down, wrists bound by his own belt.

"Hah!" He blinked at you, perplexed. "The tables have turned, Shouto!" You tightened the belt to the point where he winced. "Don't you dare move." Your tone was grave, threatening. You leapt off his form, running to retrieve something. He furrowed his brows in your absence, hearing the ice maker in the kitchen rev up momentarily.

In your hands, you held a small bucket of ice and a candle with a lighter. Upon your return, he gulped at the objects in your hand. "It's awfully cold in here, don't you think?" You teased sadistically, setting down the pale and twirling the long candle in your fingers.

"Uh..." He watched your calculating movements as you lit the candle, holding his gaze while patiently waiting for the wax to get good and drippy.

"Hold still." He began to sweat, both excited and anxious about the upcoming pain. Shouto hissed as a drop of molten wax made contact with his skin. You glanced up at his erotic expression, arousal oozing off his toned body. You bit your lip with a wicked smile and said,

"Payback time..."

Yeah, I know. These last 2 have been a little cliff-hanger-y. I'm just bored writing smut is all. But I promise the upcoming final 3 fics will not disappoint you. Get ready for yaoi, bondage, and SEQUELS! I think you know what's coming...

Me: "Okay, everything is on track. Plenty of time to get the last 3 kinktober fics done correctly before the end of the month."

Also me: "You need to write more Tamaki. Right now..."

I think I need an intervention...

On an unrelated note, we went to Tsubasacon this weekend and had a good time: 

I am only a 5' 4" Bakugou, but all the Dekus I found were still smaller than me and that made me happy

I am only a 5' 4" Bakugou, but all the Dekus I found were still smaller than me and that made me happy. lol