🍋Izuku x Maid!Reader: Dirty Work 1/2

Izuku x Maid!Reader (LEMON): Dirty Work 1/2 

KINKTOBER PROMPT: Costume play, Aphrodisiacs

Requested by stopandsmellthememes, then 10 other readers.

Description: In an unfortunate turn of truth or dare, you end up being Izuku's maid for a week. How will this cute little game of house unfold? (You probably already know...)

Kink Count: 7/31. Status: Incomplete. Level: Tasting Sin

You walked out of the communal dorm kitchen, fetching refreshments and a cookie before returning to the group. Your classmates were sitting in a misshapen circle, swapping silly secrets and dares. Ruckus laughter filled the room as Katsuki coughed, choking on a tablespoon of cinnamon that Kaminari had dared him to consume.

You returned to your original seat next to Midoriya whilst Bakugou shrieked like a dying walrus. "Here, Izuku. I brought you a drink in case you were thirsty."

"Thank you." He smiled gratefully as you extended your cup to him.

"*Cough! Cough!* Where's mine?! *Cough*" Bakugou gasped from across the circle.

"Oh jeez! Sorry Katsuki!" You grimaced, realizing you had forgotten one for the dare-sufferer. You held out your drink to him quickly. "Here, you can have mine!" He snatched it violently, swigging it down between angry coughs. Once he finally caught his breath, he stared you down with a vengeance. However, when he was done coughing, he approached you calm and collected, setting your nerves on edge. His butt plopped down right in front of you and he smirked.

"F/N." His wicked grin sparkled. "Truth or dare?" It was not really a question, more of a challenge. You quietly pondered a moment, but he made the decision for you. He shot a glance to Midoriya and back to you, jerking his eyebrows upward in a 'knowing' sort of fashion. You gulped, understanding the implications. He had figured out your feelings for Izuku. When exactly? You had no idea. But it was clear that you had no other choice but to say:

"Dare."

"Are you crazy, F/N?!" Mineta gawked at you. Bakugou ignored him and spoke.

"Alright. Since you seem to love serving Deku so much, you get to be his maid for the rest of this week."

"Come again?"

"And you have to wear the outfit and everything."

You turned to look at Midoriya, who took your expression as a silent plea. "Oh! N-no! You don't have to do that for me-"

"Shut up, nerd! This is her dare and she has to do it! Got it?!" You gave a swift nod to Katsuki, setting the shenanigans in motion.

------------------

"Oh Lord..." You grimaced, opening the cardboard box as Bakugou watched. Nestled inside was a small black maid outfit trimmed in ruffles and white lace. You held it up to yourself, checking the size. It was slightly low cut but nothing too lewd, and the skirt definitely wasn't as short as it could have been. You sighed in relief, taking in the small victory.

"The Hell are you waiting for? Put it on." Katsuki urged impatiently, tapping his foot.

"Ugh. Fine!" You spat, obeying his order. You regarded yourself in the bathroom mirror, discovering that it actually wasn't too bad. 'I actually look kind of cute.' Katsuki was waiting outside the door, arms crossed. He snorted upon seeing you. "Hey! I think I look pretty classy!" You stuck your nose up to the sky, jaunting confidently towards the second floor with swinging hips. He followed suit. "What?! Are you my chaperone or something?!"