🍋*Neko!Amajiki x Reader: In Heat

*Direct Sequel to Human Love

*Direct Sequel to Human Love. Thank you once again, ember_siege (instagram) for doing art for me! And thank you to foxbagelbites for the one in the chapter header! <3

For PokemonQuest, wooft0ps, fevi_chan, and Fearless-Otaku. 

Description: Tamaki calls you Master and that's pretty dang sexy. 

Wait... This Neko series started out as one of my purest fluffs... and now it's a lemon. how the HECK did this happen?! 

His smoldering eyes, heaving toned chest, the way he clung to you with a base need. All of these things were strong contributors to your impending lapse in self-control.

Before you knew it, you had found yourself crawling onto your bed, turning to look back at him.

"Uh... How do Nekos... do... er- mate? I-is it from... behind or..." You couldn't figure out a way to ask without feeling terribly awkward. Tamaki, however, appeared surprisingly unphased by your question.

"The alpha of the house decides." He replied simply, climbing onto the mattress beside you. You were surprised to hear that answer, as you had assumed the male would always take charge. You blinked at him when he nestled himself onto his back, peering up at you expectantly. 'Oh... I guess he means me...'

"Heh... So I guess I'm running this show, huh?" You said in jest to break the tension.

"Yes, master." He was breathless. "Tell me what to do." You blushed hard, feeling a shroud of doubt come over you.

"Tamaki... are you sure you want this?"

"What do you mean?"

"There are girls... you know... of your own... kind..."

"But I love you though." His eyes appeared genuine, yet unsure. "Why? Do you... not... want to?"

"No, that's not it. I'm just wondering if it's the right thing to do..."

"It's right because we're together." His words touched you deeply, and you wondered how such simple logic could be so darn persuasive. You weaved your fingers with his, hovering over his body. His paws were mostly human, catlike features making them discernable from your own. There was soft padding on his fingertips and palms, dark colored claws where human nails would be.

"I'm glad you chose me." You smiled, pressing your forehead to his. You had the mind to kiss him again, but remembered the way he had called it a 'trick.' It made you hesitate, wondering if that meant it was not something he would normally do or if it required intense focus on his part. You wanted him to enjoy this night as much as you, but you needed more information on what relations felt natural to him. "Tamaki... what do Nekos do to show affection?"