🍋Shouto x Reader: It's ART DAMMIT!

Shouto x Reader: It's ART DAMMIT! (LEMON) for Risacutebunny.

Description: Things get a little steamy between you and Todoroki after teasing him in art class.

"So you can't find anyone else, huh?" Your grimace couldn't be seen over the phone.

"No. Even my backup cancelled. I'm really in a pickle right now."

"Uh... I mean I guess I can help you out..."

"Thank you so much, F/N! I really appreciate it. You're saving my ass here."

"Uh huh..." Your unease was still rolling in your gut.

"Don't worry about it. Most of the people there are going to be college students. It's not like you'll see anyone you know there." You were silent. "I can reimburse you some for your trouble..."

"Don't worry about it." You agreed. "I'll see you there."

"Thanks a million! Just make sure you stretch out first."

-------------

The day arrived and you walked into the studio, nerves on edge. What would your family say if they found out about this? I mean... being fully nude in front of a bunch of strangers? Yes, it's for the sake of artistic development, and to help your starving-artist friend make a living, but still...

"Hey! I'm glad you're here!" Your friend's bubbly voice interrupted your paranoia. "Here!" She thrust a robe into your arms. You swiftly stripped down in her storage room, tying the robe around your figure. "Don't be nervous. There's only like 3 boys in this class." You weren't sure if that made you more or less uncomfortable for some reason. "And one of the boys has really pretty hair. So that might help distract you."

"Hah." You chuckled at her honesty. "Really?" She gestured you to peek into the classroom, pointing at the back of a boy's head. 'Oh god...' Your stomach hit the floor. It was the stoic handsome boy from your class. The one you had a crush on! 'What is he doing here?!' You winced. 'Ugh... figures... He's rich so he is probably a connoisseur of the finer things like art.' "Uh..." Everything seemed to slow down. He turned, his beautiful eyes meeting yours through a few loose strands of hair.

"F/N." He raised his eyebrows slightly, as his expression changes were generally very subtle.

"H-hey, Shouto..." You greeted uncomfortably from the doorway. 'Oh my gosh! This is an absolute disaster!'

"Are you taking this class too?" He inquired.

"...Not exactly..."

"Alright everyone! Let's get started. Today we are practicing drawing human anatomy. More specifically, the female figure." She gestured to you. You gave an awkward tiny wave to greet the class. "This is F/N and she will be our model today."

'Kill me...' It took every fiber of your self-control to not bolt from the room at that very moment. But your loyalty to your friend kept your feet rooted, grimacing at the floor. 'She's gonna owe me BIG after this one...'

"I have provided you with supplies. Here's how this is going to work. We are trying to channel your right brain, so you wont have very much time between poses. A minute or so at best. Don't think, just draw. Are you ready?" She held out a hand to you. The room was set up in a square with a table in the middle: your stage. "Ok, F/N. So every time you hear this beep, switch poses. Understand?" You nodded nervously as she set the timer on the table. "And don't be afraid to get creative. Have fun with it."