🎃🍋Kinktober: Shinsou NSFW Alphabet

Request for Moocow99hiro, SonicShadowSilver123, DurpyMoon, and grand_king_iwatooru.

A=Aftercare - What they're like after sex.

S-tier witty banter pillow talk. He's pretty cuddly after sex, and he always brings you a beverage to keep you hydrated.

B=Body Part- Favorite body part of yours.

Your eyes. Sex is much more than just physical to him. If he can't make a connection there's really no point.

C=Cum – Where he likes to do it.

In the condom because safety is important!

D=Dirty Secret

He likes to watch you touch yourself, with your permission of course.

E=Experience – How experienced are they?

He has that air of mystery that draws people in, and a fair number have made a pass at him. Unfortunately none of them were able to get past his dry wit. You're the first, and that's partly why he cherishes you so much.

F=Favorite Position

On the edge of the bed with you sitting in his lap. He claims to not be physically strong like those in the Hero Course, but he's never come close to dropping you.

G=Goofy- Are they funny or serious in the sack?

The more you get to know him and the more comfortable he gets around you, the funnier he becomes. He's even reaching the point now where he'll make clever jabs at something amusing you do in bed. It's all in good fun, of course. He would never try to hurt your feelings on purpose.

H=Hot Spots - A place that drives them crazy when stimulated.

He likes having his hair pulled.

I=Intimacy - How romantic they are in the moment.

He's well read, so deep poetic sentiments just fall out of his mouth by accident sometimes. As a result of so few people wanting to answer his questions he learned to fill the silence on his own. This shows through in his natural loquaciousness and his gift for expression.

J=Jack Off- Masturbation Headcanon

Hitoshi takes his time in this regard. Even his fantasies tend to be a slow and comfortable burn. He does this more as a pastime to quell boredom rather than use it as a cathartic purge of frustrations and hormones.

K=Kinks

Due to his quirk of manipulation, Hitoshi likes to give up control in the bedroom. He wants his senses to be taken on a journey and he adores all the little fun ways you play with him.

L=Location - Where they like to have sex at, do they like risky locations, etc.

He's fantasized more than once about having sex in taboo places; storage closets at school, that beautiful gazebo in the park. Though he wouldn't risk the exposure, a guy can dream, can't he?

Your bed smells nicer to him than his own so that's his favorite place for personal activities.

M=Motivation- What gets them going?

When you tease him. Just knowing you're in the mood to be touched by him is enough to make him smirk. Mega bonus points if you bring lingerie to the table.

N=NO - A few things that they will absolutely, under no circumstances, ever do.

He would never EVER use his quirk in the bedroom. The thought of not having your full consent makes him feel slimy and villainous.

O=Oral – Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.

He values balance in a relationship, so he would prefer it if things were equal. Prepare for sass though. He's not always a fan of the taste and he's too straightforward NOT to say so.

P=Pace -Fast and rough? Slow and sensual?

He usually lets you set the pace but you know he prefers it nice and slow.

Q=Quickie – Opinions on this vs proper sex.

Not really a fan of the idea. The experience feels cheap that way. But if you're in need of him at any random time it's not as if he's going to reject the offer.

R=Risk- Do they experiment or take risks?

Not really. Despite his stoic veneer and clever wit he is rather self-conscious about his lack of experience. He knows you want to try role play but he thinks he'll be really bad at it so you have yet to convince him to step outside of that comfort zone.

S=Stamina - How long they can go before they tap out.

Three rounds.

T=Toys - Do they use toys?

Only to tease you with.

U=Unfair - How much they like to tease.

Oh HO! You'd wager teasing is one of his favorite activities. He wiggles his shoulders and sways his hips when he's going down on you, and he smirks when he gets you to moan. It's almost embarrassing how much he likes to tease you.

V=Volume - How loud they get when having sex, sounds they make.

He's a soft moaner, but the noises come fairly frequently.

W=Wild Card – Random headcanon of author's choice.

He gripes to you about you leaving too many hickeys on his neck, but later in the day he stretches out in front of his classmates, showing them off in front of everyone. He's truly not concerned with the opinions of others, but he wants to show off something he's proud of, which is you.

X=X-Ray - How they look with their clothes off.

His physique is thin but still lean. Down there he is long-ish and veiny, also girthier than you first expected.

Y=Yearning - How high is their sex drive?

Average.

Z=ZZZ - How quickly they fall asleep after having sex.

Pretty fast. This happens often. He's like a cat; he just curls up against you afterwards and is out like a light.