☁️Harem of BNHA boys X Reader: Wish Fulfillment Part 6

Half a million reads?! That's amazing guys! Thank you all so much for your lovely support!

Forgive the hiatus between chapters. I somehow just got lost in a very dark place. A series called Killing Stalking. And it took me a while to find my way out of Sangwoo's basement. But I return to you now, ready to continue the story... and perhaps in need of therapy. Guess I am writing fics for that fandom now too... Why yes, I'm quite ashamed. Thanks for asking. XD

CHAPTER 11: SUITORS

"A dance?!" Kirishima's jaw dropped in surprise.

"Yeah. Didn't you see it in the school newsletter this weekend?"

"I must have missed it!" The redhead guffawed, lighting up with excitement. "I can't wait! This will be so much fun!"

"Didn't you hear what the principal just said?" Tsuyu chimed in. "First years can't go, remember?"

"As if we need chaperones!" Sero griped, bummed about the underclassman rule.

"If you're that bitter about it, find a date, ya whiner." Bakugou spat.

"Settle down." Aizawa reprimanded sternly. "Class is starting."

"Yes sir!"

-------------------

"So do you have anyone in mind that you want to go with?" Nejire buzzed around you nosily on the way to the cafeteria.

"I dunno. I haven't really thought about it..." You replied, and several faces clouded your thoughts, one of which just happened to be walking around the corner of the 1-A classroom. His green eyes suddenly met yours and you gave him a playful finger-gun wave.

"HI!" He shrieked, as your greeting had caught him off guard. Nejire noted his flushed cheeks as you passed him and turned to you.

"That's the boy you've been spending your afternoons with. Isn't it." It was more of a statement than a question.

"Yeah. I've been helping him train his quirk."

"That's nice." She sounded dissatisfied with that answer. "He's rather cute, isn't he?"

"Yeah." You shrugged. "I suppose he is." To which Nejire turned on her heels with a devious smile.

"Oooh. You think a first year is cuuuute." She sang, wiggling her shoulders. You simply rolled your eyes, as she had cornered you into a trap with her words on purpose. "Are you going to ask him to the dance?"

"Where did that come from?" You made a face. "I already told you I haven't decided who I want to go with yet."

"...Is that a yes?" Hado's matchmaking inclination was a bit too on-point today.