☁️Harem of BNHA boys X Reader: Wish Fulfillment Part 1

(Midoriya, Katsuki, Shouto, Kirishima, Tamaki, Mirio) x Reader

So you know how we've all read fanfics out there that were notoriously bad because of their ridiculously indulgent plot devices? Some have basically all the characters in love with you, you are unrealistically hot or powerful or rich or all of the above, and a trashy pop song arrives in some form or another. Yeah...

This is that fic. 

Ye, the protagonist, is practically flawless, all the boys love you, cute fluff and drama ensues. (I might even try to add a Justin Beiber song in here for extra trashiness.) Unlike my other stories, there will be no holds barred for the sake of logic in this story. Enjoy.

Description: Kirishima seems bent on setting you up with your adorable classmate, but there are just so many other kohais to choose from... (But also: fighting and jealousy and school dances and secret admirers and more!)

Babes in order of appearance: Tamaki, Mirio, Shouto, Midoriya and Katsuki, Kirishima. (I try to give them all a fairly equal balance of "screen time.")

CHAPTER 1: WEAKNESS

Consciousness slowly returned to you, colors and shapes finally taking form before your eyes. You groaned, feeling a numb sort of ache throughout your whole body.

"Ah! You're awake!" A familiar panicked voice tickled your eardrums. Sitting to your left was none other than your close friend, Amajiki, who appeared, at this juncture, to be utterly beside himself. You examined yourself, (because if you just took his expression as a foretelling, your prognosis looked incredibly grim) noting the bandages wrapped around your arms and abdomen.

"What happened? I look like a mummy!" You exclaimed in jest.

"It's my fault! I'm so so sorry!" He hung his head in despair.

"It's okay Tama-"

"Oh good! You're awake." Principal Nedzu interrupted in a jovial sort of tone. "Feeling alright?"

"Yep." You smiled, hoping to ease the poor ravenette's nerves. "Just a little sore is all." You blinked in realization, memory suddenly rushing back to you. "Oh! Sir! About the battle-"

"That is actually what I came here to tell you about."

"You won, F/N." Tamaki mumbled, peering up at you through overgrown bangs.

"What?! Really?!"

"Well, yes and no." Nedzu corrected, holding up a furry white finger. "By technical knockout, you did indeed triumph. However, before you launched your final attack, this young man had you completely restrained."

You recalled the battle in vivid detail. Your homeroom teacher had decided to pit classmates against one another in a miniature tournament-like setting, all of which were competing for the top three hero student spots. To your chagrin, you had been matched with Tamaki, and the two of you unwittingly battled it out for the last spot. You gave it your best effort, but even your power and maneuverability was no match for his multifaceted quirk and strategic know-how. His tentacles eventually found their way around you, constricting your arms to your sides. You remembered how they felt, cool and moist and unyielding. Tamaki, being the kind-hearted person he was, even warned you to not use your quirk in that situation. He had coated his tentacles with a protective encrustation, rendering him non-conducive to your surging electrical currents. However, in a feat of reckless desperation, you unleashed every stored ounce of power. That was the last thing you remembered.