☁️Harem of BNHA boys X Reader: Wish Fulfillment Part 3

CHAPTER 5: KOHAI BATTLE ROYALE PART 2 

Midoriya began mumbling to himself. He seemed to be torn. He truly wanted to challenge you, to see how wide the gap was between you, but at the same time, if he got demolished like Kacchan, it would be another selfish disadvantage to the whole class. "But even if I was taken out, surely Todoroki could freeze her... but then again, if she knows our quirks from the sports festival, she probably knows all of our weaknesses and-"

"Would ya make up your mind already?" Jirou deadpanned, snapping him out of this habit of his, which was quite cute in your opinion.

"Sorry." He covered his mouth, cheeks dusting a rosy shade of pink.

"Alright. Remember, all you have to do is take my flag." You held it up and placed it very obviously in your front pocket. "Ready?" You jogged to the other side of the field, leaving the unconscious blonde on the sidelines. Hado pressed the button and the countdown began.

Just as you expected, you instantly saw a rapid-moving glacier of ice rushing towards you. Todoroki was the first one you planned to watch out for (aside from Bakugou, who was incapacitated at the moment). From the other direction came a large boy with engine legs.

"You're fast." You grinned, leaping out of the way of their rapid advances. Your hand happened upon the shoulder of the red-haired one, and you decided to leave a debilitating shock on your way. 'One down.' Or so you thought...

"Ow!" He winced, falling to his butt, but was not severely injured.

"Hardness, huh..." You kept a mental note as another bout of ice flew in your direction, from above this time. You lit yourself up with a current, taking out three classmates who tried to hit you at once. You were too busy to catch who they were, but all you noticed is that one had a tail. You evaded the touch of the floaty girl, remembering how she stockpiled weapons in the sky during the tournament. Already there were sharp ice fractals hovering in the air. You struck her from behind, just as you had with Bakugou, rendering her paralyzed. The shards came falling from the sky out of her control, forcing Midoriya to dodge and causing the pink one to lose balance from her acid stream. That quickly made her the next target before you were knocked off balance by a loud wave of sound. It nearly cornered you against Shouto's wall of ice. Your ears were ringing too loudly for you to hear the revving of a charge. You narrowly ducked as something pierced the ice in two, shooting right past your face. 'A laser beam?!' You didn't recall seeing that in the tournament.

"Todoroki! Cool my engines!" You heard the one in glasses shout. You would have been preoccupied with other things, but that ended up being his downfall. You pursued him, knowing he couldn't overuse the machinery. Along the way, a long tongue tried to restrain you, but the wet thing carried your electricity much too easily. One swift blow to the engine-boy, and he was paralyzed like the others. But you were running a bit low on your energy stores. After using that stun on so many in a row, it was hard to generate more while still sustaining your inhuman speed.

"SMAAASH!"

That struck a pang of fear into you, and you instantly looked in the direction of Midoriya's voice, preparing for the devastating blast. Unfortunately, it was a mere distraction, a way to divert your attention long enough to-

"Now!" He yelled. You felt a sudden jolt of lightning, followed by what appeared to be a meshwork of constricting fibers. You wondered how on earth they got their hands on Aizawa's weapon. 'No wait... it's different. Did that one girl make it?'

If Midoriya had chosen another attacker, this scheme of his might have worked. However, Kaminari's volts were exactly what you needed to recharge. The once-intimidating shadow bird also honing in on you cowered at the new brightness you radiated. You took out the girl holding the metal rope followed by the muscular redhead. And from what you could tell, there were only three remaining. Todoroki, Midoriya, and a small purple boy.