☁️Amajiki x Reader: That Elusive Blizzard

Amajiki x Reader: That Elusive Blizzard 

Description: It's MUCH too cold and treacherous outside to let Tamaki leave... or at least that's what you would have him believe...

Oh look. More Tamaki when I have almost 50 other requests piled up... IM GOING THROUGH A PHASE OKAY?! I am what I am, and right now that's hungry for some of that sweet elf lovin'. 

The snowflakes glistened in the moonlight, sparkling in the air until they fell to the powdered ground below. The living room fireplace crackled, adding its own to your conversation with a certain special dark-haired boy.

"Oh! I lost track of the time!" Tamaki exclaimed, peering out the window over your shoulder. "It's already dark out. I should get going..."

"So soon? How about another cup of hot chocolate first?" You smiled, not wanting your pleasant time with Tamaki to end so quickly. He had to admit that was a tempting offer. Since he developed his quirk it was very rare that people made him sweets or desserts.

"Well..." He put a thoughtful finger to his lips, eyes twinkling with self-indulgence. You knew that was a yes and gestured him back into the kitchen. "Oh." He frowned at the empty container. "I guess that was the last of it..."

"I'll make more." You swiftly shuffled some ingredients together, banging pots and pans as you went.

"Please don't trouble yourself for me." He stepped backwards and eyed the door again. "I don't like being a burden..."

"You're not a burden." You quickly scrambled for any other ideas. You weren't sure what your intentions were once you convinced him to stay, but you decided to wait and think about that when the time came. You closed the distance between you and grabbed his hands. "Your hands are cold, Tamaki." They actually weren't. In fact, they were warmer than yours, but you decided to play it up anyway.

"They don't feel cold to me-" Even if they were, at least his face was warm, flushing pink from your sudden close contact.

"Come warm up by the fire for a few more minutes before you go." You proceeded to toss the couch cushions and blankets into a little semicircle in front of the glowing fireplace. You plopped onto one and held out a hand to him.

"I..." He bit his lip, thinking this situation was way too inviting for his own good. He yearned to stay in this cozy little niche of the room with you all night, but he was sure you'd become bored with him eventually. Based on the average number of hours you already spent with him today, he knew his time had to be close to running out, and he would turn into the proverbial pumpkin any minute now. "I'm uh... actually pretty warm. I promise..."

Your eyes rolled without thinking, feeling slightly inconvenienced by his cluelessness. He noticed your exasperated look and took it to mean that you were getting sick of him.

'There it is. I'm a pumpkin. A takoyaki-filled pumpkin. The worst kind....'

He walked forward to grab his hat, which was sitting on the stone platform in front of the fire. It was left there to dry along with several other articles after a day of playing in the fun wet snow together. You had been absolutely decimated by him in the snowball fight. It was hardly a contest when your opponent could launch snowballs with eight or more arms simultaneously. He had felt guilty though, after essentially hitting you with his own personal avalanche, and quickly shuffled you inside to get warm. He was always thoughtful like that, and your growing attachment to this facet of him made his departure all the more unacceptable to you. You snatched his hat before he could, deciding to change tactics.