🍋Shinsou x Reader: A Very Good Morning

KINKTOBER PROMPT: Sleepy Sex

Kink Count: 3/31. Status: Incomplete. Level: Still Innocent

Shinsou x Reader (LEMON): A Very Good Morning

Requested by livwritesfanfictions and katiakun

Description: Shinsou wakes up to a special surprise. 

What a dream. So hot and vivid. It left you sweaty and wanting, too hot for these cumbersome covers. Your eyes slowly crept open, peering at the body next to you on the bed. Hitoshi was sleeping soundly, lying on his back and breathing deeply. You smiled slightly, noting that his messy bedhead looked almost no different than it does at school every day. You let your fingers trace over his cheekbones and chiseled jaw, feather-soft to avoid waking him. He sighed into your touch, barely rising to the threshold of consciousness.

It wasn't Hitoshi's birthday or anything, but an inexplicable warmth inside of you compelled you to do something special for him. Not to mention you were a craving him as well... It wasn't hard to slip out of your panties from beneath your gown before turning your attention to Shinsou.

You pulled the comforter down a bit, a tingling sensation rising at the sight of his morning arousal trapped beneath his blue pajama pants. You decided it was your duty to be generous and free it from captivity, pulling them down slowly, deftly. You hesitated when he shifted slightly, freezing in place with bated breath. Your tongue squirmed in your mouth from intense focus, parting the space of his boxers just enough for him to slip through. A tiny noise came from his throat. 'Shit... there's no way he didn't feel that...'  It was time to throw caution to the wind so you put your hands on either side of his body, the ghost of your contact brushing over his thighs.

"What are you-" He began to mumble, then suddenly let out a sharp gasp when you took him inside you fully, sliding with ease from the wetness. His eyes shot open, but his body was much more awake than he was.

"Sorry." You whispered, running a teasing fingertip down his chest. "I didn't mean to startle you." He gulped, a shiver coursing through him from the sensation.

"Good morning..." He said, but it came out as a husky breath.

"Morning." You moved your hips, grinding up and down on him as a loving response.

"Mmmm..." His head lolled to the side as the blood filled his face. The stimulation was so new, so good. The haze of his dreams still lingered behind his eyelids while his body was alert and sensitive, sending waves of electricity through his veins in violent bursts with every touch. You rolled your body again, feeling him twitch and harden further. It was immediately pleasurable for you, and you cherished the warm cuddly vibes as they shot from your heart to your toes, lingering between your legs on its way. Both yours and Hitoshi's groans of ecstasy filled the bedroom and echoed off the walls. He was much more vocal than usual, and you figured it was probably because he was not awake enough to assume his default cynical veneer for the day.

Shinsou had the thought to grab you by the hips and thrust himself deeper, but he decided against it. He relished in the sweet surrender, letting you take control for a change.

"Does that feel good?" You clenched your leg muscles, sliding yourself in and out bit by bit until he groaned needily.

"Yeah..." He reached up, you assumed to grope you and make you go faster, but instead he intertwined your fingers with his. It was a subtle gesture, but it confirmed that he accepted your slow pace, and was in no hurry to end such a delicious morning treat. You leaned down to plant your lips on his, but you felt his hand leave yours, his palm now pressing against your face.

"Mm?" You wondered why he rejected your kiss.

"Don't. I... have morning breath..." He stated, turning his face away. You let out a giggle at his insecure display.

"So do I, babe."

He gave you his usual obstinate dry look as his answer.

"We can kiss in other places."

"So stubborn..." You mumbled, rolling your eyes with a playful grin.

"But you love me anyway." He smirked. You put a finger to your lip and looked up, as if you were deeply pondering that statement. Your silence made him nervous, a bit of sweat forming on his face. You finally swept down and kissed him on the cheek.

"You're right!"

"Don't do that..." He scowled at your cruel hesitation.

"Aw, you stopped smiling..."

"Smiles never looked good on me anyway." He stated tartly. You enjoyed his dry sarcasm, finding it endearing.

"Bet I can bring it back." You challenged, grinding down on him hard and taking him fully into your wet cave. He moaned softly, the color returning to his cheeks.

"Yes, I bet you can." He agreed breathlessly, staring at you with sunset eyes. You decided that was enough teasing and it was time to give him what he wanted. You picked up the pace, rolling your hips until you were both panting from desire and exertion.

"Hitoshi..." You wanted to continue but your leg muscles were screaming in protest from being overworked. "Could you maybe be on top?" He sat up immediately, gently rolling you onto your back.

"As you wish, your highness."

"You dork." You crinkled your nose at the silly things he says sometimes.

"You sexy minx." He pinned your hands above your head, a playful grin painted on his features.

"Hah! You smiled!" You pointed out triumphantly.

"You just have that effect on me." He leaned in, leaving affectionate little nibbles along your neck. He breathed in your ear before biting down on your earlobe.

"ACK!" You yelped, pushing his face away. "It's too early for that. What the hell, babe?"

"Couldn't resist." You rolled your eyes.

"Ugh. I thought you'd be tired and cuddly after just waking up."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes, ya doofus!"

He chuckled at your pouting lips and wrapped his arms around your waist. His long arms and large hands made you feel completely surrounded by him as he nuzzled your cheek and neck with his face.

"Better?" He purred, taking a slow pleasurable stroke.

"Much." You held him close, letting the intoxication overtake you as he built a rhythm of thrusts. He let out little mews of satisfaction as the urge took him over the edge. You both reached luxurious gratification within seconds of one another, his high pitched sighs harmonizing with yours. You pulled him down for a wet kiss, waiting for the bursts of light behind your eyelids to ebb before gazing into his eyes.

"Hitoshi..." You stroked his cheek lovingly. "You have morning breath..." He mirrored your impish grin, raising a snide eyebrow.

"I warned you."     

Not sure why, but I couldn't help but imagine Shinsou being frisky and sarcastic in the bedroom. I bet he'd keep you on your toes. 

This one ended up being kind of short. Yay! I'm becoming less wordy with oneshots! Sit tight because there's lots more to come...