🍋We wrote this drunk😂

All Might/Deku/Kacchan trashy smut (Don't read if you expect anything quality. Srsly.)

So me and some friends bought a box of wine... We created a game where we picked a prompt and passed the laptop around at 10 minute writing intervals for 2 rounds. The two guy friends I did this with had only seen the first 2 episodes of BNHA and had no idea what their characters are like. So here it is, our drunken escapade of a smut.

I should warn you about how cringeworthy this is. And my my very straight guy friend tanked the end because he couldn't handle the butt stuff. So he goes off on a weird tangent at the end. Set on the roof of the building after All Might deflates in the first season. 

All Might suddenly changed back into his weaker self and froze. He was mortified that a mere child was witness to his greatest secret. Deku froze as well and stared at the wizened form in front of him and blushed. Somehow, it was more pleasant than before and he couldn't comprehend why. It was something about how much the man before him matched up to his personal physique. He stepped forward and said in an uncharacteristically confident way, "All Might........You are.......beautiful."

The blonde man in front of him blushed and shifted awkwardly, rubbing his right arm with his  large left hand. "Son...." he said, but Deku instantly stopped him from his patronizing shit. "Don't give me that degrading shit!" Deku said intensely, standing close to his face. "You ARE my hero. And I will make it so." Deku suddenly stepped forwards and wrapped the ropes from his belt around the weak Almight's wrists and tied them to the rail at the edge of the building behind him.

Almight gasped and stared, eyes deep as black pools, staring at Deku, not believing that this child could control him like this. "I.....I can't....." is all he could manage before Deku planted a kiss deep on his lips, seeking the childhood fulfillment he always craved. Deku's hand crept over his bony hip as his rubbed up and down, longing for the connection that he never had as a child. Unaware of its' impact, Almight groaned into the kiss and embrace, also being unfamiliar with this passionate touch.

Deku's mind rushed with the feelings. He couldn't help himself. Already he felt his heart race and his blood rush into his pelvis as his nervous demeanor morphed into this primal instinct that wanted nothing but the lithe and wiry body in front of him.

Suddenly, a tremor rocked their bodies as Deku found himself rocked from behind by blast from behind him. [Haha! This is the best drunken sentence!]

"Kacchan!" He gasped, looking back at the lithe, but muscular, form behind him. Kacchan's body was timorous with unrestrained rage. "Deku...," He seethed, "Damn you! You little shit!" His lower lip trembling, "Why?" He choked, "Why haven't you noticed me... senpai?"

Deku's eyes went wide in shock; he could feel the earth move beneath him. "W-what?"

"Have you not felt it? Have you not noticed the depths of my feelings for you?"

"What are the hell are you talking about, Kacchan?" Deku asked, barely able to mask his frustration.

"What am I talking about?" Kacchan boiled, "THIS!" He shouted as he pulled out his hard, throbbing cock.

He charged forward, taking Midoriya by the wrists and pinning him to the wall. The metal frame creaked and echoed loudly, muffling the moans of the two boys as their hot mouths collided. Deku felt Katsuki's hard member against his leg, pushing him past his edge.

"Beat it." Katsuki growled in All Might's direction, forcing him to recoil from his hostility. He took Deku to the ground, straddling him in an assertion of strength and dominance. He stripped the weaker boy of his shirt, popping the button of his pants open in a sweltering passion.

"W-wait!" Midoriya stuttered. "Kacchan- I've never..." He felt washed over by insecurity, overwhelmed by the confusion and newness of this sensation. He eyed Katuski's rippling muscles hungrily, his apprehension quickly melting away. Before he knew it, he was being kissed again, the ferocity burning hotter than the flames sparking in Bakugou's hands. Their tongues danced in a sweltering wet heat, a heat so hot it incinerated every doubt and insecurity. Once Katsuki felt Deku melt beneath his touch, he smirked with pride and decided to deliver a command with no hesitation.

"Turn over."

Deku balked at the command, turning pale at the request. But, however, the balk turned into something deep within him; something........craving contact. "Kacchan...." He whispered, not sure whether to protest or welcome. Katsuki grinned maniacally at Deku, flames whipping out of his hands and forming red hot cords. Those cords wrapped around Midoriya's hands as he gasped from the shock of sudden and unanticipated control.

Kachan smiled wickedly as he controlled Deku to the point of being unable to fight. "All these times you've been a fucking little prude. You should know!" he growled, brain flaming up through all of this. His hard throbbing member rippled over the body of Deku as he whimpered below him.

Deku's tears started flowing down his cheeks as he feared the prospect before him, equally dreading and craving what might happen. He felt the impossibly hot flesh press against his virgin hole as he let out a gentle whimper, almost begging for some sort of result.

Kachan cackled wickedly as he pressed roughly into the resistance in front of him, finally breaking the wall in front of him. His mind flooded with pleasure as the whimpering, pathetic cries of protest meant nothing to him as his cock slowly plunged into the gentle flesh in front of him.

Deku's eyes bulged, pupils rolling back into his head. The horrible feeling instantly evolved into a delicious pleasure as he pushed back into the full feeling behind him. All he could manage was "Oh....oh Kachan......" as he started to yelp out little yelps of pleasure, sweat beading over his brow.

"THE WHORE IS PREGANT!!!" Robert Baratheon shouted from beside them.

"You're grace, I'm not sure-" Ned began but was loudly shouted down.

"A DOTHRAKI HORDE, NED!!!" He boomed in all caps, "ON AN OPEN FIELD!!!"

But Ned sat quietly, knowing the truth. That Deku and Kachan were actually... brothers!!!! (SURPRISE INCEST!!1!1!!)

Okay. So I left this writing travesty completely as is. It got too real for my friend so he jumped into Game of Thrones. Don't judge. This was a full box of wine into the night. 

There's a lot of redundant wording and stupidity, but I hope you got a laugh out of it.