Ghost Of Girlfriend's Past

A/N:This is my first fanfiction and I hope you enjoy. Comment and vote ..Im open to ideas of how you want the story to go.. And it has SMUT.. So for MATURE readers only. Enjoy guys. 😃

ShoutOut to PerfectCover for my beautiful cover art. Hit her up if you want an awesome cover made💖

[At Rosewood High Shool]

Emily sat at the round table in the teacher's lounge at Rosewood High School. She loved her new position as swim coach. She raised her stop watch hanging from her neck and flipped around to rub her fingers across the her initials that were engraved on it. It also had a phrase, My Special One. Emily smiled to herself thinking about the day Alison gave it to her right after she found out she had gotten the job. Emily's thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and all the chatter and foot shuffling of the students in the hallway.

"Hey Emily," Paige walks into the lounge with a smile on her face and goes straight over to the counter to pour a cup of coffee.
"Want some coffee while I'm over here?" The light brown haired woman looked over her shoulder to see the beautiful tan girls response.

"Hey Paige. Yeah, Sure. Could I have one cream and two sugars please. Thank you."
Paige walked over to the table and set the two mugs down. She sat directly across from Emily.
"So how do you like your new job" Paige asks Emily as she take a sip from her cup.

"I love it!" Emily responded cheerfully with a smile so huge her eyes were almost closed. "You know, after my injury I never would've thought that I'd end up still finding a way to do what I love ever again."
Emily took a breath and stared off into the distance as if she just had an incredible epiphany. "I get to mentor these girls, pass on my knowledge, and still be near the water. I couldn't ask for a better opportunity."

Paige smiled at her ex girlfriend as she was genuinely happy that she was happy. "That's awesome. I'm really glad that we can make some good memories behind these walls, in this town even."
Paige and Emily chuckled together.

The brightness of Paige's smile slowly dimmed from her mouth as she looked up at the door behind Emily's head. The brown haired girl could see a fellow teacher's profile as she talked to a student in the hallway through the large square window on the door. Alison put her hand on the knob and turned it as she slightly cracked the door still talking to a student from one of her classes.

"Yes, and make sure you write an outline first. That'll help you with the layout and a topic to elaborate on for each paragraph of your essay. Okay Cori, any other questions you have feel free to ask me. Remember it's
40% of you final grade."

"Okay, Thank you Ms. D." The student's voice trailed off down the hall.
Alison walked in to the teacher's lounge and up to the table not sitting down but resting her hands on the chair in between Paige and Emily.

"Hey Em." A small grin fell upon her face accompanied by a sparkle in her eye.

"Hey Ali." Emily looked up at Alison in a more than just friendly manner.

"Hello Alison" Paige said dryly in hopes Emily didn't catch it.
"Paige." Alison responded not even turning to look at Paige.

Emily felt the tension in the room and decided to break the silence that seemed like minutes but was only for a few seconds.
"Ali we're going to the Radley later for a few drinks are you coming?"

Alison pulled out the chair and finally sat down and when she leaned forward to pull the chair under her, the fabric of her dress fanned downward where you could see down into her cleavage. Emily couldn't help where her eyes went and she got a peek of Allison's lacey purple bra and the tops of her pushed up milky smooth breast.