ReAssemble The TeAm

[2 Weeks Ago]

It was a random weekday night.
2 girls and 1 guy stood in a dark shed that was lit by 2, dim, hanging lamps that creaked as the slightly swung back and forth. The shed resided in the middle of a large patch of vacant farm land that was on the outskirts of the gothic town of Ravenswood,Pennsylvania.

These 3 people secretly met at the same place twice a week for the last four months.
They were plotting and planning small things, but the small things they'd accomplished so far weren't enough anymore.

They were trying to get revenge on the people they felt had wronged them. They wanted to make them feel even an ounce of the hurt and the pain they felt. Well the two of them were. 1 was just a loyal kissass along for the ride.

"Look,we've tried things your way! You didn't even put a dent in their little crew." A girl with piercing light eyes and long chocolate, brown, curls barked at the one guy in the room.

"Hey! I almost split them up by sleeping with that bitch. Do you know how hard it is pretending to love someone you're not even attracted to? I don't feel comfortable bring someone else into this. It's a dumb move.This is how you get caught." The guy yelled back and the crease in his forhead deepened.

"I'm with her. I've been gathering all this information and the only things we used so far were to benifit your vendetta. Sorry, but you failed horribly. I think she could help us." A shorter girl in her late teen years sided with the other female. She, the evil Robin to her dishonorable Batman.

"Of corse you're with her. You're just an ass kissing, spy. I see it like this, I'm the bowling ball, they're  the pins. You hit one bitch and they all come tumbling down. I just have to regain the trust of the outsider again, then you two can finish them off." They guy said.

"Yeah, well your turn is over, all the pins didn't fall down. They reset themselves and now it's time for the better players to pick up your slack and bowl a strike." The light eyed girl turned the guy's analogy on him.

He let out a grunt of dissatisfaction.

"Yeah, it's time for reinforcements." The shorter, teen girl smirked and as if on cue the shed door slid open and a petite tan girl stood there looking badass. Her red sparkling lipstick matched her T-shirt. Along with that she wore tight leather pants and a matching jacket. Her highlighted brown hair was blowing in the wind.

A sinister smirk graced her full, red lips. Soon after opened her mouth to speak and said,
"Time to dust off the game bitches."

____________________________________

[Present Day]

Today was a day to celebrate new life. The day of Amy and Reagan's baby shower. Hanna called on her mom (The manager of The Radley) to pull some strings and make the ballroom of the hotel available for the event.

That wasn't the only thing she had for Reagan, well and also for Amy.
Hanna rolled out of bed as quietly as she could so that she wouldnt wake Reagan. She grabbed her phone from the bedside table and tiptoed out of the room closing the door behind her.

She scrolled through her contacts while she walked down the hall and into the living-room.
The phone rang and a voice quickly answered.

"Hello."

"Hey, Maya. Is Amy next to you?" Hanna asked.

"Um, hold on." Maya wispered. She got out of bed and left the room leaving Amy sound asleep.
"Hey, not anymore. What's the plan?"