Stage Them

As Hanna lie on the floor, the tall hooded figure went to the sliding glass door to unlock it and let his accomplices in.

"What now?" One of the two said when they walked in. She kept on her hood, but pulled off her dark shades to see better in the dimly lit house.

"We have to take her up stairs and stage her." The shorter figure said as she pulled off her hood. Her dark highlighted hair fell around her shoulders. Her signature lipstick simmered from the moonlight peeking through the large windows.

"I'll get her arms. You get her legs." The male said to the one with the red lips. "And you, you just be on the look out."

The other girl nodded her head and slipped her shades back on as she walked up to the front door.

"Wait, someone's driving up!" The girl whispered and screamed at the same time as she saw headlights beaming through the windows she ducked down behind the door so she wouldn't be seen.

The other girl and the man lie Hanna down behind the kitchen counter.

"Hide!" The girl in the red lipstick said as she pulled her hood back over her head. She and the guy crouched down and crawled toward the back sliding door. They stayed low peering through The glass. The other girl got in the coat closet right next to the front door, leaving it cracked opened.

There was a knocking at the door and the three assailants kept quiet.

"Hanna, it's me Maya." She waited another minute and decided to try the door. The knob twisted all the way and the door popped open. Maya stepped in and looked around at the big gorgeous house.
"Hanna!" She called out again slowly walking deeper into the house. "Well, her car is outside and I know she's expecting me. She has to be in here somewhere." Maya thought to herself.

Maya heard a groan and she turned her attention to where the sound came from. She looked toward the dark kitchen and walked in there filling along the walls for a light. She clicked the light on and marveled in the lay out of the beautiful kitchen. She ran her hands over the counter tops.
She stopped abruptly and gasped when she saw grey, expensive, leather,heal boots peaking out on the floor behind the lower cabinets. She quickly shuffled over to find Hanna laying there unresponsive. Maya dropped to her knees and lowered her ear to Hanna's slow beating heart and heard her shallow breathing through her chest.

She shook the unconscious blonde slightly and called out her name hoping that maybe she just fainted or something and she'll be okay, nothing too serious. Hanna continued to lie still.
"Shit, Hanna what happened to you." Maya started to pull out her phone to dial 911.
She pressed the phone icon and then 9,but her phone fell out of her hand when she was grabbed and the same chemically drenched cloth that debilitated Hanna was pressed against her face. Maya thrashed around as she was pulled up from the floor. Her back pressed firmly against her assailant's while one of his arms where holding both of hers down in front of her. Maya raised one leg and pushed her foot into counter with as much force as she could muster.This made the man behind her stumble back hitting the stove with blunt force. He cringed from the impact.

"You bitch!" He grunted taking Maya to the floor on top of him. Her back still to his front as he held the cloth firmly to her face,covering her nose and mouth. She started to grow week and soon everything went grey and then faded to black.
The man angrily pushed Maya's limp body off of him and stood. He reached behind his back and rubbed the spot that hit the stove.

The two girls walked up and all three of them looked down at Maya.
"Well, this slut is much stronger then I thought." Jenna kicked Maya in her side.

"Wait, You knew Maya was going to come here?" Caleb the sole guy of the group asked evidently annoyed still reaching behind rubbing his back. He was sure a massive bruise was forming.