Planning

Alison woke up, nude in Emily's bed. She rolled over to her back and sat straight up. Ali looked around the room wondering where her fiancé was.
Emily came walking in with a huge smile on her face. She had coffee in one hand and about 6 magazines in the other.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" Emily said as she handed Ali her coffee.

"Good morning to you too." Ali smiled and took a sip of her coffee. "You're up early and in a good mood. What's up?"Alison couldn't help but to smile back.

"Because today we start planning the rest of our lives together and I'm super excited." Emily bounced up and down with her knees on the bed. Her voice being a few octaves higher than normal.

"I see." Alison laughed. "What's all this?" Alison grabbed the magazines and opened one. There were a bunch of pages already folded at the corners.

"I just was checking out some things in these wedding magazines that I thought would be some good ideas. You know colors and styles the reflect us."

"That's really cool Em, I didn't think you'd be more excited than I was about this." Alison smiled and leaned in to kiss Emily.

"Me either. To be honest I thought this would be all you and Hanna with a little bit of my input, but I don't know I just got super excited."

"Well I'm really happy you want to be involved. So are you wearing a dress .... or tux? I never know with you Em." Alison put her hands up as if she was weighing something on a scale.

"I was thinking of wearing a womens tailored tux. Black shirt, black slacks, and a white jacket. Maybe white heels. Like this." Emily thumbed through one of the magazines to she show Alison an example.

"Yeah, you'll be super sexy in that. I could picture it, but why don't you save the tux for the reception because I want to see my beautiful bride in a white dress." Alison said as she looked at the picture in the magazine and leaned in to give Emily a kiss.

"Mmhm.Okay, we'll have plenty of time to talk about this when we meet the girls. Get dressed babe." Emily started bouncing on the bed again.

"Okay, Okay! I'm going." Alison got out of the bed dragging the sheet off the bed with her. Emily snatched the white fabric from around the blonde's body and laughed, while Alison ran butt naked into the bathroom.

[Reagan's Family Cabin]
                Earlier

Reagan and Hanna were lying in bed awake as if their bodies were glued to it. They just couldn't seem to pull themselves away from the comfort of the matress or each others arms.

It was a comfortable silence between the two lovers. They lay on their sides just looking into each other's eyes. Reagan softly  stroked Hanna's cheek and finally broke the silence.

 Reagan softly  stroked Hanna's cheek and finally broke the silence

"Last night,that was really....really fucking amazing." Reagan said.

"Yeah it was." Hanna smiled at Reagan as she hovered above her.