2 Can't Keep A Secret

Spencer and Hana had left Alison at the hospital so she can get some rest and so could they. They made arrangements for Hana to pick up Alison from the hospital when she was being discharged later that afternoon because Spencer would be slaving away as a glorified secretary at work basically doing all the research for these lazy lawyer's cases.
Hanna on the other hand makes her own hours that's because she's her own boss. She's living her dream designing clothes and owns a boutique in Rosewood for women called SHEA Fashions. SHEA is an homage to her best friends for life, Spencer,Hanna herself, Emily,and Alison. She has a boutique under works in Philadelphia that will sell her designs solely, and she  is also selling in 30 retail stores across the U.S.
Hanna is climbing the ladder to ultimate success in her field and she deserves it. She has a big heart and with a big heart comes a huge conscience.

"Spencer?" Hanna looked over to her wavy haired brunette friend that drove while she sat as a passenger.
"Yeah Han?" Spencer glanced over to her blonde bestie and focused back on the road.

"I know who the girl was."

"What girl?" Spencer was too tired and didn't catch on quickly as she normally would, being that it was almost 5 o'clock in the morning.
"The girl Ali walked in on Emily having sex with." Hanna looked down feeling as if she was betraying both friends. One for telling her secret and the other for lying and hiding a secret.
"Emily didnt want me to tell anyone after Alison told her she wanted them to be together. Em didn't want to break Ali's heart. She was trying to sort her feelings out." Hanna tried pleading Emily's case as best she could.

"Wait, You knew Emily was seeing someone. You should've told Ali before she told Emily she was in love with her." Spencer quickly look back at the road and Hanna rapidly.
"I didn't know then, Plus it's not that simple" Hanna said.

"Well who is the girl? Is it someone we know?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah someone we knew. You could say that."

"Stop being so cryptic. Who is it Han?"
"Maya." Hanna exhaled.

"What?! Maya as in Maya St. Germain?" Spencer pulled her car to the side of the road, put it in park and turned her body to look directly at Hanna who was looking outside her window just realizing they had stopped.
"She died 4 years ago. How is that possible?"
"Well, obviously its possible because she's not dead. She was kidnapped and held captive for years in this underground bunker like we were. Except it was somewhere near the west coast,a long way from Rosewood. When she climbed out she was in the middle of a desert. After that she said she went into hiding. She was that "friend" Emily ran into that needed help last Friday night."
Hanna told a compact version of Maya story.

"Wow, I'm happy Emily has a chance to rekindle what ever romance is left with her first real love. It was cut short and they were good together, but I feel so sorry for Ali. She finally comes to terms with her feelings and this happens. It's like that bitch karma still isn't done kicking her ass."

"I know. I feel bad for Em too Spence." Hanna finally made eye contact.
"Why?" Spencer questioned.
"Because she's in love with both of them. She kept Maya a secret beacase she can't chose. She doesn't want to chose."

"Well then." Spencer took a deep breath and turned foward in the drivers seat, and started the engine."This is just fucked up." She drove off to drop Hanna at her car that was still sitting in Alison's drive way.

"Yeah, tell me about it. Things are going to be super awkward at the next group outing. I'm not chosing sides.I'm Scotland" Hanna rolled her eyes and slumped down the passengers seat thinking about the metaphoric tug of war her two friends were probably going to put her through.

"You mean Switzerland Han?" Spencer giggled at Hanna's ditsy comment.

[Later That Afternoon]

Emily was at the school coaching her swim team. She walked back and forth around the pool clocking the girls' times, but she was distracted thinking about Ali not being at work and everything that happened the night before.
A petite girl climbed out of the pool. "Good job Erin, you beat your time from last week. Keep practicing before you know you'll be beating my best time. High five!" She held her hand out and Erin struck it with a bright smile.
"I'll see you all Monday after school, 4pm sharp! Girls have a great weekend. You can get showered and go home now."
Emily was surounded by the heard of girls all headed to the place, the locker room. Emily went into her office closed her blinds and door. She sat at her desk and decided to give Hanna a call.