Rumors

"Hanna wait!" Caleb yelled out.

"What fuck is this?!" Hanna yelled

"What fuck is this?!" Hanna yelled. "I swear to God I will rip your head off."

Hanna was beyond angry at the scene the that unraveled infront of her. A terrified, clearly unnatural blonde was standing in a pink towel. Hanna reconized her as Calebs assistant, Harmony. Hanna's blood boiled realizing the girl stood in the bathroom quietly waiting for her to leave to make her escape.

"I'm so sorry" embarasment washed over the girl's face

Harmony tried to push pass Hanna out of the bathroom but Hanna wouldn't budge. She pushed the girl with great force back into the wall opposite of the door. She yelped in pain while Hanna walked up so close to her that she could feel her heavy breathing.
"How long has this been going on you fucking whore?" Hanna said breathy.

Harmony shivered in fear.
"Hanna please stop." Caleb pleaded in the doorway.
"Shut the fuck up!" Hanna turned her head slightly to scold Caleb. "How long bitch?!" Hanna growled. She definitely wasn't herself. She was shaking, her eyes darkened, it was as if she was possessed. Caleb looked on his mouth slightly open in horror. He has never seen his fiancé this angry, Caleb was never a religious person, but he prayed to every religion he knew existed that Harmony would make up a lie and a good one, that she'd be smart enough to say it only happened once or the shower pressure in her room sucks, something not as bad as the truth.

"Since Tampa." Harmony answered and braced herself to be hit.

"The job in Tampa?" The wheels turned in Hanna's brain. "That was almost 4 months ago." Hanna let go of the girls shoulder she had pinned to the wall and turned around staring blankly. She looked emotionally and phisically exhausted as she slowly shuffled her feet walking out the bathroom.
Harmony took this chance to grab her clothes from the bathroom floor and run out of the hotel room.

Without a word Hanna slipped back on her trench coat not looking at anything or anyone.

"Hanna, I'm so sorry. Please let me ex-."Caleb tried to give an explaination to the obvious.

"Just dont." Hanna cut him off and he inhaled feeling defeated. She grabbed the handle of her luggage and started to leave, but stopped. She turned to walk back to Caleb and slid her engagememt ring off of her finger,threw it at him and left.