All The Way

Hanna was at her place setting up for her home date with Reagan. She was almost finished. The blonde took a step back in her living room and was absolutely pleased with what she had accomplished. She stepped out of the room and slid the large white doors shut so Reagan couldn't see the surprise waiting for her when she walked in.

A few moments later there was a knock on the door. Hanna excitedly ran up and opened it.

"Awe. You look so cute." Reagan chuckled when she saw Hanna in a super girly, Hello Kitty pajama set. She had on little pink shorts with hello kitty heads all over them and a white tank top with Hello Kitty written in pink.

"Thank you." Hanna took Reagan's jacket and hung it up. She yelled out stopping the girl when she started towards the living room doors.

"Whoa what?" Reagan paused.

"You can't go in there just yet." Hanna took Reagan's hand and lead her away from the sliding doors that entered the living room.
"Why don't you take a shower first. . I have something for you to put on, on my bed. Let me know when you're done." Hanna walked Reagan to the bathroom.

"Uuh, okay." Reagan smiled and did what she was told.
She took her shower and when finnished , wrapped a towel around her body. Reagan walked into Hanna's room to see what clothes she had laid out for her.
Reagan's eyes lit up when she saw a pair of black,Batman pajama pants with yellow bat signals all over them. There were also batman boyshorts, and black tank with a bat signal on it.
Hanna remembered Reagan telling her that was her favorite super hero.

Reagan got dressed and came out of the room to look for Hanna and she was waiting at the dining room table.
Reagan walked up to Hanna and gave her a peck on the lips. "Thank you. I love these pjs so much. They're really comfy."

"I'm glad you like them." Hanna said walking toward the sliding doors,Reagan following behind her.

"So what are we having some type of slumber party or something?" Reagan asked curiously.

"Or something." Hanna responded. "Are you ready?"

"I guess." Reagan grinned waiting for whatever was on the other side of the doors to be revealed.

Hanna slid the doors open and Reagan gasped at the sight before her. There were candles lined across the mantle, underneath the fireplace was lit with two folding chairs outside of it and a bowl of marshmallows. There was a moon and glow in the dark stars across the ceiling.
Hanna moved her couch to the otherside of the livingroom and in it's place was a tent filled with a blanket and throw pillows. She had the fondue pot inside of the tent with a variety a friut to dip into the chocolate.
Hanna pulled Reagan in to the center of the room as she turn around seeing all the effort and detail Hanna put into this extremely romantic gesture.

"So, I remembered how you told me that you and your cousins used to go camping in you pajamas when you visited during the summer. You said those were the best memories you ever had. So I wanted to somehow reinvent that for you. In an adult way." Hanna explained to Reagan.
Reagan felt herself getting emotional, but growing up, nomatter what she'd been through, she'd never allowed herself to cry in front of anyone. Hanna would probably be the exception, but not today. She turned her back to her and breathed in getting a hold of herself.
She turned back to face Hanna, pulled her close and kissed her deeply, showing her appreciation without words.
When air was needed they broke apart.
"So I get the feeling you like it." Hanna said catching her breath.

"I love it."Reagan responded.

"C'mon, let's dip some stuff in chocolate." Hanna bent down to get inside the tent.