Lies and Betrayal

Emily arrived at her apartment a few hours after the sun had set. She was balacing a cup holder with two large coffees in one hand, sticking the key in the door with the other. Emily also had brown paper bag held in place by her teeth, hanging from her mouth. She managed to get the door open and rushed over to her kitchen island placing the cup holder and bag of donuts down.
The tan girl looked around hearing no sounds of movement so she assumed Maya was still aleep. She walked into the bedroom to confirm and saw the bed was unoccupied. "Where could she be this early?" She thought out loud. Emily shrugged and gathered her things so she could take a much needed shower.

[Jeni's Place]

Maya lie still,on her back in the large king sized bed. Her eyes still closed while her head pounded. Maya could see the brightness of the day trying to break through her eyelids. She finally opened her eyes and blinked rapidly as if she was trying to blink herself back into reality. The hungover and confused stared at the unfamiliar, high ceiling above her. She saw the white clouds against the blue sky through the sky window placed strategically right above the bed.
"Where the hell am I?" She thought to herself.
She looked down at her sheet covered body and quickly realized that was the only fabric touching her skin. Maya felt a movement next to her. Her eyes widend and her body froze stiff. Slowly, she turned her head on her pillow to identify the unknown company.
"Oh shit!" She wispered and screamed at the same time. The bartender was still sound asleep. Maya carefully slid out of the bed and searched around for her clothes. She successfully found her panties and bra at the foot of the bed and qickly put them on. She covertly tiptoed over to Jeni's side where she spotted her tank top. Her motive was to get all of her things and bolt out of there as fast as she could.

Blood rushed to her head causing it to throb when she bent over to pick up her shirt. She was instantly startled when she felt a hand grip her arm.

"Hey, you wasn't trying to run out on me without saying goodbye were you?" Jeni sat up and the blanket covering her fell down into her lap leaving her breast and stomach exposed. She left it there with no shame what so ever.

"Uh,um no. I was just looking for my clothes." Maya pulled on her shirt. " Speaking of my clothes, You know where the rest of them are?" She tried hard to avert her eyes from Jeni's toned body.

A devious grin formed on Jeni's lips, "Yeah, they're in the front room where I started taking them off you."
Maya's mouth fell opened in disbelief and she shook her head trying to remember something causing her head to pound again. She winced and rubbed her temples.

"Wait, you don't remeber do you?" Jeni pulled up the sheet to cover herself noticing Maya's uncomfortability.

"To be honest, No." Maya threw her hands up and dropped them as she plopped down on the bed infront of Jeni. "I remember meeting you at the bar, having like 2 of your "special drinks"....You offering coffee. After that, blank." Maya felt safe to look directly at the bartender now that her upper half was covered.

"First off, you had like 4 of my "special drinks", and you asked out me for coffee so I just invited you here, and we had coffee amongst other things." Jeni winked.

"Wait did we have sex!? Like all the way?" Maya sounded like a innocent teenager.
Jeni's thought it was cute and couldn't help, but to giggle a little.

"Yes, yes we did. Wait, you don't remember having sex with me well that's another blow to my ego. You sure know how to make a girl feel wanted" Jeni got out of the bed causing Maya to quickly turn her head the opposite direction. She went to her dresser and slipped on another pair of shorts and a new sports bra.

"What do you mean another blow? This is all your fault with those concoctions you served me, all that liquor. Shoulda cut me off." Maya tried to make her case.
While sneaking peeks at Jeni's body from her peripheral.