The Big Day Part 2

Emily and Alison both went into the dressing room so Emily could change out of her dress and into her feminine tux for the reception.

All the guests were ushered into the reception hall and seated at their tables as they waited for the wedding party and the brides to be announced in by the MC to sit at the head table

"I'll just be a minute baby." Emily said.

Alison nodded and smiled as she sat in an accent chair. Emily carefully slipped off her dress and hung it up.
The glowing bronze bride was in a white,lacey, see thru bra, and panties.

Alison took her wife in with her eyes from head to toe and slowly back up again. She was thinking to herself. "Wow, this gorgeous woman is my wife. She's all mine."

Emily went for another garment bag and started to unzip it until she felt a warm presence standing right behind her. Emily turned around to see Alison in her face.

"Ali?" Emily questioned.

"You- look-so fucking sexy right now." Alison slid her hand from Emily's stomach around to the small of her back.

"Yeah?" Emily licked her lips.

"Yeah." Alison gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Emily rasped.

Alison pulled Emily and pushed her down in the accent chair that she was just sitting in.
Alison bended down and whispered in Emily's ear.
"I'm going to fuck my wife."  licked Emily's ear and bit her earlobe.

"I love the sound of that" Emily whispered back.

The tan bride shivered when Alison started to kiss on her neck, licking and sucking and Emily didn't care if she'd  left a mark. Alison kissed Emily on her mouth deeply and she backed away hooking her fingers in the waistband of Emily's panties.

"Let's take these off before we ruin them. " Alison said her eyes full of lust. Emily lifted her hips so the Alison could slip her panties down her legs.

Alison tossed them on to the floor and looked at Emily on in a white bra and heels. Her center exposed and glistening wait for her. Alison reached behind her dress and unzipped it.

Emily waited patiently for Alison to undress even tho her body was anxiously yearning for her. Alison crotch dowm on her kneens between Emily's legs and gently rubbed Emily's wetness around with her fingers and licked her hand.

"Mhm, so good. I want more.
Emily looked on and smirked.
Alison then dived her head into Emily's lap , probing her center with her tongue.

"Oooh yeah, Ali." Emily moaned as Ali started circling her clit with her warm tongue. Emily lifted her leg over Alison's shoulder as her tongue started to move faster. Emily's back arched as her pleasure hightened with the speed.