Matters of The Heart

"Hey Tony. How's the inspection going?" Reagan gave her Uncle a call before her next class started.

"Hey Rea Rea. I already know what you're calling for so let me just get to it. So far the electrical is good. We did a mold test and there's no traces so. Looks like the previous owners put in a new kitchen not to long ago. Last thing is the plumbing and the roof. Looking good so far though. Looks like this house house was taken great care of." Tony told her.

Reagan smiled and couldn't wait to tell Hanna the good news.
"Good to hear Tony. Well I have to get on to my next class so give me a call when you're all done."
Reagan headed to her world of music class. All taking notes, listening to records and watching videos.

She sat at her desk staring into space until her phone vibrated.

Hanna: Hey Rea. How's class going?

Reagan: Boring. Watching a video on tribal instruments from around the world. I have a test Monday so I have alot of studying to do over the weekend.

Hanna: Well that sucks but can you come home right after class.

Reagan: Why? What's going on?

Hanna:

I miss you and I want you

I miss you and I want you...home. 😜

Reagan: 😍😮 Wow Han. You are so fucking sexy. I'll be right home baby.

Hanna: Good. I love you. See you soon.

Reagan: I love you to babe SYS.

"Whoa, you have a super hot fiancé Martinez." Aria whispered as she was peaking over Reagan's shoulder from the desk behind her.

Reagan quickly flipped her phone faced down.

"Yeah, I know" Reagan smiled. "Nosey much?"

"Very much, but I was going to ask you a question. Does your cousin still want me to do the promotional photos for the club? If so Im free tomorrow." Aria said.

"Oh, yeah. Come around 11 that's when it gets crowded. I think she's gonna use some of them for the website also."

"Cool. I'll be there. Are you DJing tonight?"

"Yeah, I am." Reagan said and pretented that she was listening to the professor.

"Does your fiancé have any hot friends you guys can set me up with?" Aria asked.

"What happened to Lauren? Oh and let's not forget Tyler."

"It obviously didn't work out with them."Aria started to gather her notebooks and put them in her backpack after the professor stated that class was over.

"Why not?" Reagan asked as they stood in line behind a crowd of students trying to exit the building all at once.

"They found out about each other." Aria shrugged and smiled.