Good Deeds & Evil Plans

Continued from Begining of a the End..

Amy was making her way out of the club. She got into the parking lot and sat in her rental car, just staring through the windshield. She recalled to memory Reagan's words. "I've fallen in love with someone else." It replayed over and over in her head. Then she started to picture Reagan and Hanna together.

Amy screamed, and hit the steering wheel. Her eyes flooded once again with tears as she raised her left hand in front of her face, looking at the blurry gold band around her ring finger. Reality was now setting in. Reagan would no longer be hers anymore, and she needed to figure out a way to prevent that from happening. But how?

A devious smile fell upon Amy's face as she pulled her phone from her pocket. She scrolled through her contacts and clicked on Dr. Wilder.
The phone rang and went straight to voicemail just as she suspected at this late hour. After the beep she left her message:
"Hello Dr. Wilder, this is Mrs. Amy Martinez. I'm leaving you this message to let you know that me and Reagan are out of town and we decided that we're ready to go through with the process. Could you please give me a call at you earliest convenience and I'll give you the address to ship everything. Thank you."

Amy ended the call with an evil grin and headed back to the Radley hotel where she's staying.
The slender blonde went up to her room and pulled out the divorce papers. She tore them up and stewed in the thoughts of her evil plan as she layed on the bed and looked up at the ceiling sporting a malevolent smile.

 She tore them up and stewed in the thoughts of her evil plan as she layed on the bed and looked up at the ceiling sporting a malevolent smile

During Amy's departure and return back to her hotel, the girls were still in the office, in back of the club. Reagan was still feeling a little uneasy and worried after hearing what Amy had said right before she left.

"Don't worry about it Rea. What ever she tries to do I'll be right here fighting for and with you." Hanna put both her hands on Reagan's cheeks and went in for a modest kiss on the lips.

"I know you will. I wouldn't doubt that even for a second." Reagan smiled at Hanna while looking lovingly into her deep blue eyes, but her mind still wondered what Amy was up to.

Ali and Emily looked at the two love birds in awe while Spencer rolled her eyes holding her empty glass in her hand and turned away.