Having Sex VS. Making Love

Amy and Maya decided to take a walk downtown Rosewood. With all the talking they've been doing lately, they still hadn't told each other their deepest truths.
Maya's being that she's emotionally damaged not only from her kidnapping and being abused, but from her abandonment issues.
Amy's being her sex addiction and constant need of attention and intamacy.

Was this really going to end up being something real or were they just using each other to fill the gaping hole of loneliness they both harbored in their hearts?

As they walked Maya grazed her hand against Amy's. Amy looked over to her and smiled. She grabbed her hand and nodded signaling that it was okay.

They decided to go into an icecream shop on the way back to the hotel. Amy ordered chocolate and vanilla swirl and Maya ordered vanilla with rainbow sprinkles. Ironic. When they turned to leave Maya's eyes widened and she stopped in her tracks not knowing if she should pretend to not see who stood infront of her,or confront the person head on.

"Hey Maya." A tall blonde woman said as a long dark haired girl held onto her arm smiling with with bright red lipstick and dark shades on.

"Hi, Jeni." Maya said back. She hadn't seen Jeni since she had quit working at The Radley and dumped her for petite brunette attached to her body.

Amy felt the akward tension between the two so she broke the silence by introducing herself to the two women.

"Hi, I'm Jenna." The girl held out her hand straight, not necessarily aiming at anyone particular. That when Maya and Amy realized the girl was blind.
"I thought I heard another voice."

"Um, yeah

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Um, yeah. I'm Maya. Nice to meet you." Maya shook Jenna's hand also.

"That fragrance. Is it Light blue by Dolce and Gabana?"Jenna furrowed her eyebrows and smelled the air. "That's Jeni's favorite perfume on me. She buys me a new bottle everytime I almost run out." Jenna giggled and Jeni chuckled nervously, because she had bought Maya the same perfume.

"Why yes it is." Maya gave Jeni an evil stare.

"It's so great to meet friends Jeni's. How do you know each other?" Jenna asked and Maya opened her mout to speak, but Jeni beat her to the punch.

"We worked at The Radley together." Jeni quickly said.

"Well Maya and Amy,I just got back into town and maybe we could all get some coffee and chat sometime." She didn't wait for someone to confirm. "I'll see... Well hear you around." Jenna joked.

They said goodbye and left the icecream shop.

"Are you okay?" Amy asked Maya as she looked lost in her thoughts.

"That was my ex. We just broke up 2 weeks ago."

"Oh." Amy said then she had an epiphany, "Oooh, shit she was cheating on her blind girlfriend with you and she bought you the same perfume. What a bitch!"