Heiress

Friday afternoon Hanna had stopped by Alison's to bring her a nice dress of her own design for the eventful night night ahead. Reagan wasn't home yet. She had a catering gig for a church's prayer breakfast which she couldn't wait to be over.
Hanna layed the dress down on the couch and pulled her phone out of her pocket when she heard the text message alert.

Reagan:

Hey baby

Hey baby. Sorry I had to leave before you woke up this morning. Can't wait to see you. This gig is so freaking boring and I never had the urge to curse so bad .lol 

Hanna: You better not curse in a church. Lol You look so sexy in that uniform. I'm at your place giving Ali her dress so I'll see you soon.

Reagan: Kay. Later babe.

Hanna: Later cutie. 😘

Hanna set her phone down to gaze Alison's reaction to the dress.

Alison carefully started to unzip the garment. She gasped when she zipped the bag all the way to the bottom and reavealed the beautilful gown.
Its was silver, and floor length with blue accents and, dark silver and blue crossed sequenced detailing throughout.

"Hanna this is gorgeous!" Alison exclaimed.

"I know right." Hanna smiled."You can wear either wear your blue Louboutins or maybe the the dark silver." Hanna suggested.

"Yes, definitely. Thank you so much Han."

"No problem. So Ali can I ask you something?"  Hanna carefully zipped the garment bag, pushed it over,and sat down.

"Yeah shoot." Ali also sat, across from Hanna in her favorite reading chair.

"Um, do you and Emily ever go without sex for long periods of time?" Hanna fidgeted with her hands waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, I mean when you're in a new relationship you go at it alot. It's the honeymoon phase,but eventually it dies down. It's normal. I don't think you have anything to worry about. What you need to worry about is having nothing in common when sex isn't on the table anymore.How long has it been for you two?" Ali asked.

"Um, A little over three weeks." Hanna confessed.

"Damn!" Alison realized she was being insensitive and lowered her voice. "That's a  long time for a new couple. Did you talk to her about it?"

"Yeah, I did the other day and I told her that I felt like she wasn't attracted to me anymore. I knew 3 weeks was a long time." Hanna sunk down in the couch pouting.

"Well, what did she say?"

"She said that's not it and she still finds me sexy. She said she had just been exhausted with picking up extra hours at work and with her finals and she promised things would soon get back to normal." Hanna sat up starting to believe Reagan's words again as she repeated them. "She said she has something special planned for me this weekend."