Is This How Things Should Be?

5 Months Later

Faint daylight peaked into the bedroom where a beautiful blonde and exotic brunette lie sound asleep. The sound of a crying infant blaring through the monitor next to the bed broke them from their slumber.

The latina girl rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms out above her head with the windows to her soul still closed. She felt soft lips press against her cheek and a lazy smirk appeared on her face.

"It's your turn Rea-Rea." The soft, scratchy voice said coming from the figure lying next to her, still thick with sleep.

"I know babe. I'm getting up." Reagan groaned as she opened her eyes.

"I love how raspy your voice is when you first wake up. It's so sexy."

"Oh yeah," Reagan growled and rolled over onto her bed buddy giving her a sensual kiss that lead to a few more.

"I would love to continue this, but I'm pretty sure that's Raynor in there screaming his head off

"I would love to continue this, but I'm pretty sure that's Raynor in there screaming his head off. " Amy said into Reagan's lips.
Reagan rolled her eyes and then rolled off of Amy. She made her way into the nursery and hovered over Raynor's crib and he instantly stopped crying and held his little arms out to show he wanted to be picked up.

"That's all you wanted little guy, just some attention? You're just like your mommy you know that? " Reagan picked Raynor up and bounced him in her arms while she walked over to Rayden's crib and looked down on him. He was content looking up at his mobile, cooing and kicking his legs. Baby Rayden was excited to see Mama an and his twin brother.

"And you baby boy take after Mama. We can entertain our damn selves. Isn't that right?" Reagan reached her free hand into Rayden's crib and tickled his belly with her finger while he started to giggle and blow bubbles.

Reagan didn't notice Amy leaning against the doorframe, observing before she spoke.

"So are you telling our kids that I'm an attention whore?" Amy said while walking into the room and picking up her son from his crib.

"Those weren't my exact words, but if you but if the shoe fits..." Reagan laughed letting her words linger.

"I don't like you." Amy rolled her eyes and pouted while she put the baby she held on the changing tabled and began to change his diaper.

Reagan did the same on a separate changing table. "You seemed to like me just fine last night." Reagan retorted.

Over the last few months, these exs obviously had gotten very close to one another once again. Being together felt nostalgic. Even with their two new additions, they fell back into how they were with each other in their late teens. Always with the back and forth witty banter, the laughing and the playfulness. They had almost became best friends again.

I bet you are all wondering how did things go beyond that. How the hell Reagan ended up back with her ex-wife Amy? She was madly in love with Hanna. She didn't see Amy in that way anymore not until that day she saw something in Amy.