New Beginnings

"Reagan we don't fuck in communal areas." Alison carelessy walked passed the couch. Shuffling through the mail she just got out of the mail box. Both girls didn't hear Alison come in. Reagan jumped up and Hanna did soon after putting both
hands under her shirt, behind her back trying to latch her bra back together.
Alison walked back to the livingroom.
"Reagan you have some mail. Hanna!?"
"Surprise!" Hanna said in a sarcastic tone waving her hands in the air with minimal enthusiasm. "I um. I've been meaning to tell you something." Hanna stood up from the couch fixing her clothes.
"Obviously!" Ali said back.
"What the hell Hanna! You're engaged to Caleb? What are you doing?" Ali continued.

"Ali, calm down. Me and Caleb aren't together anymore.See no ring." Hanna held out her hand showing that her ring finger was now naked. Hanna and Caleb were engaged for nearly a year, and for that whole year she had taken off her ring maybe twice.

"What ?When did this happen?" Alison asked while Reagan was trying to reach for her mail and Alison threw it passed her onto the coffee table. Reagan bended down to find which ones had her name on it. "Did you leave him for Reagan?"
Reagan found her mail and awkwardly started walking out of the room, trying to leave unoticed.
"Stop! Reagan get back here." Ali yelled out. Reagan froze, her eyes widened, and she turned around like a teenager who had just been caught trying to sneak in passed curfew.

"No, it's not like that. I found out he was cheating on me, for months, with his assistant." Hanna recalled the night she found out and the indescribable hurt she felt.

"God, Hanna Im so sorry. I'd never think Caleb could be that kinda guy."

"You and me both, but Im getting over it." Hanna smiled and  looked over at Reagan. She held Reagan's hand and brought it to her lips kissing it, sending Ali and unspoken hint.

Ali smiled at the cute scene in front of her.
"So you two. Are you together now?"

"Um, Not yet, hopefully soon." Reagan looked over at Hanna for confirmation.

"Yeah, We haven't even had a first date yet. I wanted to make sure Caleb was all the way out of my life first before I pulled anyone else in. I needed to be sure. I am now." Hanna looked over at the beautiful brunette next to her feeling content in her choice and in her words.

"Awwe. You guys are so cute together." Alison squealed. But Rea if you hurt my bestfriend I will beat your ass and then kick you out not a threat. A promise."
The petite blonde said seriously and glared into Reagan's eyes.

"Woah,Woah. I would never dream of hurting her."  Reagan said throwing her hands up in surrender.

"Better not. You guys can go back to feeling each other up. In Your Room."
Ali picked up her mail left out of the living room.

"So, Hanna. Would you like to go out with me Friday night? An official first date."

"I'd love to go out with you."
Hanna responded with excitment.

The girls decided to stay down stairs and watched a movie until it was time for Reagan to got to work, because who knew how far things would go in Reagan's bedroom. This was all new territory for Hanna so they were trying their best to take
things slow.

[Brookhaven Highschool]

Emily was two towns over where her swim team was going up against the Brookhaven Hawks . They were the rivals of the Rosewoods Sharks, but thanks to Rosewoods anchor, a senior named Hailey Rhodes Rosewood won by a hair.

When the meet ended each team went into their separate lockerooms and Emily congratulated her team for another great victory. The coach stood outside making sure each girl's parent had claimed them. When the last girl left Emily went back into the lockeroom to make sure none of the girls left anything behind. As she was walking out she bumbed into someone.