Scary Intoxication

Alison leaves the apartment building, distraught, tears streaming down her face.She gets in her car and slams the door. The blonde pulls down her sun visor and and sees her puffy red eyes in the mirror. She wipes her tear drenched cheeks and smears her mascara even more.
"Get it together Ali" she says to herself staring at her reflection, trying to coach herself in a condition to drive back safely.
She takes a deep breath and pulls off.
She walked into her house taking off her jacket not seeing wear it landed on the floor.
She thinks to herself she just want to forget and drown all of her sorrows at the bottom of a bottle. She goes into the kitchen and pull out a glass, then gets on her tippy toes to reach a higher cabinet and brings down an unopened bottle, a fifth of vodka.
Alison sits at her kitchen island and pours the vodka, straight up in her glass and knocks it back one setting. She cringes at the bitter taste and shakes her head.
Glass after glass she continues to knock back the fire water and starts feeling loopy she looks around for her phone and falls out of the chair.
She lays on the floor laughing at herself then clumsily pulls herself back up grabbing the bottle now just chugging from it forgetting about the glass.
"I am sooo fucked up." Alison slurs to herself and giggles.

She looks around for her phone again. "Oh it's in my coat." she starts staggering toward her jacket loses her ballance falls to the floor laughing which turned into crying. She crawls to her jacket and pulls out her phone. The screen was so blurry she squinted scrolling through her contacts trying to make out the names through beer goggles. She tapped the screen and it began to ring.

"Ali what the fuck? It's almost 2 in the morning!"

"H-Han,I-I need you."
Hanna immediately heard the druken slurring in Alison's voice.

"Ali, You need me to pick you up or something? Why are you drunk?" Hanna's mood quickly turned from annoyed to concerned.
Alison just started crying and rambling on ineligibly. "What? Wait Ali. Where are you? Are you you home?"

"Y-yes.Home" Alison managed to say so Hanna understood.
"Okay, I'm gonna call Spencer and Emily and I'll be right over.Don't move" Hanna started to hang up and heard Alison scream causing her to put the phone back to her ear.

"No, no don't call Emily! No Emily"
"Okay, okay.Got it. No Emily. I'm on my way." Hanna hung up the phone.

About fifteen minutes later Hanna got to Alison's house to find her laying in the middle of the floor.

"Oh god Ali!" Hanna kneeled down and shook her.
Alison groaned and her eyes rolled into the back of head.
"Fuck, Ali how much did you drink?" Hanna asked rhetorically and she glanced over at the bottle on the floor of 100 proof Smirnoff. "Fuck Ali, Why." Hanna said trying to turn her over so that she wouldn't choke on her own vomit.

"What's going on?" Spencer walked in to find Hanna trying to turn her friend over the best she could.

"Spence! I don't know what to do. I think she drunk way too much. Her eyes are rolling to the back of her head."

"Let's get her in my truck Han.I'm going to back up to the porch" Spencer ran out outside and backed her SUV up as closed as she could. She hopped out opened the back seat door and ran back into the house.
She and Hanna lifted Ali and slid her in the the back seat. Hanna sat in the back seat with to monitor her intoxicated friend. Spencer sped to the hospital.

[Moments later at the hospital]

"Family of Alison Dilaurentis! " A tall slender woman with her curly light brown hair in a ponytail, freckles peppered across her cheeks and nose. She had piercing grey eyes, with scrubs on and a stethoscope around her neck. She stood in the waiting room scanning through the people with her eyes. Spencer stared at her for a minute and then spoke up.