No Secrets In Love

It was Monday morning and Maya slept over in Amy's room at The Radley hotel. They were both still sound asleep until the room phone started to ring. Both girls started to stir in bed. Amy rolled over and felt around for the phone on the night stand, her eyes still closed.

"Hello?" Amy answered her voice rapsy, thick with sleep.
"Yeah...Okay....Thank you. I'll be down in a few." She hung up the call from the front
desk.

"Who was that?" Maya rolled over and rubbed her eyes.

"Um, nothing. Just a package from home." Amy responded vaguely.

"Oh, okay." Maya smiled. "I really enjoyed our talk last night."

"Yeah, I did to. You're so easy to talk to. Thank you for that. I really need to vent." Amy sat up in bed and raked her fingers through her messy bed hair.

The night before Amy and Maya talked all night until they both fell asleep. That was all. That was also a first for Amy. Every girl she'd every been attracted to and in a bed with, she had sex with them. Why she didn't try to make a move on vunurable Maya was a mystery even to her. Maybe she really just needed someone to talk to since she was so lonely in this new town.

Maya got out of the bed still fully clothed in jeans and a t-shirt.

"Well I should go to my room and shower

"Well I should go to my room and shower. If you want to come by in an hour, we can go get breakfast if you want." Maya suggested to Amy. Trusting Maya, always seeing the good in people before the bad. She thought she had made a new friend, maybe even more.  Only if she knew about Amy's past would she still be so into her? With what Amy has planned, will she continue to stick by her new companion after the truth comes out?

"Yeah, that sounds good. I'll come by in an hour." Amy smiled as she walked Maya to her room door and watched her walk down the hall until she she bent the corner. Amy went back into her room, showered, and got dressed. She took the elevator downstairs to the front lobby.
She walked up to the check-in counter where a young woman stood behind and smiled as she approached.

"Hi, I'm picking up a package for Amy Martinez. Room 528." Amy waited as the woman turn into the room behind her and came back out with a box.

"Here you go Mrs.Martinez I just need you to sign this confirming you recieved you package." The girl ripped a piece of paper off of the box for Amy to sign.

"Thank you." Amy gave the signed paper back to the girl and took her package back to her room.

Amy opened the box and there was a Styrofoam box inside along with a dry shipper tank. She pulled out the the small Styrofoam box and lifted the lid to find a few packages. One contained a few syringes with long plastic tubes attatched, a few diaphragms, and ovulation kit and pregnancy test. She didn't open the the dry nitrogen tank because she knew what was inside and didn't want to until she read the directions.