Pillow Talk

....Continued from Cue The Drama

The closing of the bar was quickly approaching. Kelly joined Maya and Jeni with a few of her friends convincing them to to get on the dance floor. Maya and Jeni danced closely together for the rest of the night. Maya noticed Kelly steeling glances at Jeni.

"I think someone has a crush on you?" Maya said to Jeni looking up at her, her hands connected around her neck.
"Who Kelly?" Jeni looked at the younger girl and Kelly quickly looked away.
"Yeah, I know. I think its cute,but she's way to young too young for me. I think she just turned 18. Besides I have eyes for someone else."
"Yeah?" Maya blushed. "Exactly how old are you?" Maya asked.

"I'm 31."
"31? I thought you were still in grad school?"
"Nope, I have a bachlors in Criminal Justice and working on my doctorate in Psychology." Jeni said proudly.
"Wow you must be really smart. Why are you bartendending still with all that schooling under your belt?" Maya asked.
"I work part time as a campus police officer at Hollis University and I want to become a forensic profiler. I'm 6 months away from getting into the FBI Behavioral Science Unit."
"Wow, that's amazing I never would've guessed that about you."
"Yeah, I guess I'm full of surprises too." Jeni smiled at Maya, her hands gripping her slender waist.

"Every girl grab a girl! This is the last song of the night!" Reagan said over the mic and Starving by Haylie Steinfield and Zedd started to play.
Jeni and Maya held on to each swaying back and forth to the beat.

Hanna and Spencer gathered their jackets and started to leave, but Reagan quickly left out of her Dj booth to catch up to Hanna before she left letting the last song of the night play out.
"Hey Hanna!" She turned around and let Reagan catch up to her.
"Hey, Reagan. What's up?" She glanced back at Spencer who was standing a few feet behind her hoping Reagan didn't do or say anything incriminating.
"I, uh, I just wanted to say bye before you left.So uh, Bye dimples." Reagan blushed and poked one of Hanna's dimples with her index finger.
Hanna thought she was so cute and couldn't help but to grin at how she made Reagan act around her and how Reagan made her feel. It was so intoxicating and she knew she wanted more of her company, but another part of her fought her urges.
"Bye, Reagan." Hanna smiled back and turned to join Spencer, leaving out of the club.

[Alison's House]

"Em,you okay?" Alison got undressed while Emily was already in bed.

"Yeah, Im good" Emily intertwined her fingers and put her hands behind her head.
"You sure? You've  been kinda quiet the whole ride back." Alison responded.
"Just come to bed Ali." Emily said avoiding the conversation. She didn't want to to talk to Alison about how pissed she was that Maya had found someone else. She was jealous and furious at the fact soneone else was touching Maya intimately and she could do nothing about it, but at the same time knew she was a hypocrite. She decided to suppress her feelings or better yet just let them out on the one closest to her.

 She decided to suppress her feelings or better yet just let them out on the one closest to her