First Date and Favorites

It was Friday evening and Hanna asked the girls over to help her get ready for her first date with Reagan. The indecisive blonde had already changed four times and pulled out half the contents of her closet.

"I give up! I have absolutely nothing to wear" Hanna fell onto her bed, on top of a pile of clothes.

"What are you talking about Hanna? You have more clothes than all three of us combined." Spencer picked up some clothes and started  color coordinating them as she hung them back in the closet.

"Didn't she say dress casual." She's probably taking you a adventurous date where you're doing something physical. I think jeans and a nice shirt would be fine." Emily picked up a white t-shirt with slits on each side and writing across the chest.

"You would say jeans and a shirt Em, that's all you wear." Hanna fussed.

"This is cute." Alison picked up a long knit sweater.

"These jeans. Okay, you're  done.Get dressed." Spencer threw some blue jeans with light and dark denim sewed on patches at Hanna as she sat up on her bed.

"Okay, I'll put it on geez guys" Hanna pouted and started to get dressed.

"Pretty flowers, Who'd they come from?" Ali walked over to Hanna's windowsill and smelled the large bouquet of flowers sitting in a vase.

"Oh,Reagan had them sent over earlier." Hanna smiled while pulling up her jeans.

"Awwe, that's so cute, and romantic." Emily said.

"I know, she's really sweet guys." Hanna blushed.

A phone dinged on the bed and everyone checked to see if it was theirs.

"It's yours Han." Spencer picked up Hanna's phone up and held it out for her to get, but she was occupied, doing her makeup in the mirror.

"Can you check it for me Spence?"

"Yeah." Spencer opened up Hanna's messenger.

Reagan:

Just getting out of the shower

Just getting out of the shower. Gonna get dressed
and then I'm on my way to you. I can't wait!😄

"Oooh,Reagan's all wet for you Han!" Spencer teased and Emily leaned in to see the text.

"Whoa that body! You have a hottie Han, Good job." Emily joined in on the fun earning a slap on the shoulder from Alison.
Hanna ran out of the bathroom and snatched her phone from Spencer seeing that the picture wasn't that bad.

"Babe, I was joking" Emily said rubbing her shoulder.

"You guys suck." Hanna said as she responded to Reagan.

Hanna: Hey Rea. Im getting dressed now too. I can't wait for our date either. See you soon.😘

Hanna finished her putting on her makeup and was satified with her reflection when she looked at herself in the mirror. She walked out of her bathroom and started to pace back and forth.