The Morning After

It was early Sunday morning and Hanna was still laying in the tent with only a blanket across her body. A smile graced her face before she had open her eyes. The blonde rolled over to see that Reagan wasn't in the tent with her. She sat up and peeked outside of the tent hearing water running and the clinging of pots coming from the kitchen. Hanna seached through the pillows and covers for her shorts and top and put them on before she ducked down to walk out of the tent.
Hanna ran her hands through her messy hair, walked in the kitchen to see Reagan pulling a cast iron pan out of the oven with an oven mit on.

"Good morning Rea. What are you doing? Hanna smiled looking at the already made food plated on the kitchen island.

"I'm making you breakfast. Go a head and sit." Reagan started to cut a pie shaped slice of the dish she was baking in the oven, and slid it on a plate sitting it infront if Hanna.
"What's this?" Hanna asked looking at the food on her plate.
"It's a pepper shallot,and mushroom frittata."Reagan said proudly as she put a piece a toast, and sliced strawberries on Hanna's plate also.

"Mmmm, My girl can cook too." Hanna hummed as she took a bite. This is really good. You're like too perfect to real."

Reagan looked up at Hanna putting her fork back down on her plate, Wait, What did you just say?"

"I said you're too perfect. Like you have to have some flaws, and I'm going to figure them out." Hanna pointed her fork at Reagan while she chewed.
"No, before that. You called me you girl." Reagan said.

"I did, didn't I? Well, you are. Aren't you, my girl?" Hanna looked hopeful into Reagan's brown eyes.

Reagan started to smile, "Yes, I am and you're mine." They both grinned at each other with rosie red cheeks. Then Reagan spoke again,"Oh, and I am far from perfect by the way. You'll see. I actually feel sorry for you. I have a shit tone of bad habits."

"Whatever.I'll believe it when I see it." Hanna laughed.

The girls both finished eating and cleaned the kitchen together. They both went into the living room after and broke down the tent and put it away. They slid the couch back into place and decided to take a shower together.

Reagan ravished Hanna in the shower using her detachable shower head to aid her in pleasuring her girl , on the pulse setting.
The blonde reached a climax more than once.

Hanna never thought that sex could ever feel this good. She never told Caleb, but he could never make her cum. She would always ease out of bed after he fell asleep and topped off herself with a toy or in the shower. With Reagan she was sure that from now on she'd never have to do that again.

The girls got out of the shower and started to get dressed. They decided to go to an open mic show that a few of Reagan's friends from her school would be a part of.
Hanna and Reagan were almost dressed, but something was waying on Hanna's mind.

"Rea?"
"Yeah babe?" Reagan started to zip up her sleevless shirt over her black bra.

"Um, does it bother you at all that I don't, uh, return the favor?" Hanna said shyly.

"No, not at all. I want you to do what you feel comfortable doing. Besides, I love pleasing you." Reagan slowly started walking towards Hanna. "I love the way you gasp when I first touch you. The way you scream after you cum and I don't stop. The way you look down at me and bite your lip when I'm licking your pussy, and God the way you taste." Reagan got so close to Hanna she could hear her heart rate speed up.

Hanna swallowed looking at Reagan's lips as she slowly spoke in a low, sexy tone

"Yeah?"Hanna wispered.
"Yeah."
Hanna pushed Reagan down on the bed and straddled her. They might be late for the event, but Hanna had in her mind that she wants to make Reagan feel as good as she makes her. She slammed her lips in to Reagan's and zipped her shirt down, squeezing her boobs over her bra.
"I think I am definitely a boob girl." Hanna said catching her breath causing Reagan to giggle a little before pressing their lips back together. Briefly they broke apart so Reagan could pull Hanna's shirt over her head.
They were fully into exploring each others mouths until they jumped up to the sound of a door slamming into a wall.

"What the hell is going on?!" Caleb screamed.

"What the fuck are you doing here Caleb? You don't live here anymore." Hanna got off of Reagan and pulled her shirt back on. Reagan sat up, confused. She quickly zipped her shirt up also and stood behind Hanna.

"I came to get my two laptops and a few other things. I told you I didn't get all my stuff!" Caleb was fuming for no valid reason,but the fact he screwed up and now it was evident Hanna had moved on. But with a girl?

"It's been 2 months Caleb! You should've been got that stuff. Get it and Get the fuck out. Leave the key too, while you're at it."

"What is this Hanna are you a fucking dyke now?"

"Yeah,she is and so am I. Now get your shit dude and get out." Reagan moved in front of Hanna angered by the derogatory term Caleb just used.

"Fuck you!" Caleb stormed into the office and pulled off his 2 two laptops from the shelf behind the desk. The girls followed behind him to make sure that's all he took.

Caleb walked toward the front door.
"Hanna, I came here to talk to you. Can we plea.." Hanna cut him off.
"Whatever you need to say to me, you can say it infront of her."
"Han, look I'm so sorry. These past few months have been hell with out you. I miss my bestfriend. Please say that we can be friends at least." Caleb put his hands together pleading.

"No, you hurt and disrespected me to the point of no return and I'm with someone. " Hanna glanced over to Reagan and opened the door. "Key please." Hanna held her hand out, but Reagan snatched the key from Caleb's hand.

Caleb bended down to pick up his laptops he had set on the floor and stood up straight, about to walk out, defeated.
"Hey, Caleb.Thanks." Reagan said as Caleb walked out of the door.
"For what?" Caleb turned around and scowled.
"This" Reagan grabbed Hanna by her ass and pulled her into her body and kissed her hard using one hand to slam the door in Caleb's face.

Caleb walked to his jeep and kicked his car. He was angry, but most of all disappointed in himself. He wished her had realized his mistake before he had even made it. Oh, if he could turn back time. He lost a good girl who blindly dedicated herself wholeheartedly to him. Should've thought with his big head instead of the little one.

He sat in his jeep hitting the steering wheel and crying as he couldn't shake the image of Hanna and Reagan in his mind.

Short Chapter,but yeah It's going somewhere I promise. Lol Caleb's an ass huh?
Until next update.
Thanks for reading😘