Trouble in Paradise

[2 Months Later]

Alison was at Hanna's store standing on a platform in front if a large 3 panel mirror. Hanna was pinning her wedding dress to fit her for alterations .
Hanna wasn't making small talk as she usually was. She just pinned, measured, and marked silently.

"Han, are you okay? Is there something on your mind?"
Alison looked down at her friend tendind to the skirt of her dress.

"Is it that obvious?" Hanna looked up at Alison.

"Yeah, you're way too quiet." Alison responded.

"Reagan is with Amy at her doctors appointment. She's at 13 weeks. She's been feeling dizzy and she claimed she fainted. I think this is just an act so Rea can keep coming around and checking up on her more than what she has to.I just don't trust her."
Hanna admitted.

"Yeah, she's definitely up to something, but Reagan's too smart to fall for it. She just wants to make sure the baby is healthy." Alison said.

Hanna made Alison step down once she was done marking where to make her alterations.
Alison went into the dressing room and carfully slipped out of her dress.
She handed it to Hanna as they spoke through the door while she got dressed.
"Why don't you go next time, to the doctors appointment?"Ali said through over the door.

"She doesn't want me there. I apparently "stress her out", Hanna put up hand quotes, "And it's not good for the baby." Hanna said and Alison walked out making a skeptical face.
"Right, so Reagan is supposed to be talking to her today and telling her that I'm going to be in the child's life because I'm in her life." Hanna continued.

"Good, You guys definitely need to put on a united front for the baby." Alison said.

"I'm a little scared about the baby coming. I mean I want to be a mother one day, but not this soon." Hanna said forgetting she didn't tell her friends about how she and Reagan planned to get sole custody over the baby.

"What do you mean Han? You wont be a full time mom yet. You'll just be a step mother. You can give the baby back to one of its mothers when your tired." Ali laughed.

"Oh, yeah. You're right." Hanna smirked and let out a fake giggle. She knew if she and Reagan are granted full custody, that child would be with her full time and her life would completely change.
She didn't want to tell Alison that she and Reagan planned to get married yet. This was Alison's and Emily's time and Hanna didn't want to steal the spotlight from their upcomung nuptials. The only other person she could really talk to was Reagan, but did she really want to tell the person that was counting on her that she was having doubts and may not be ready for this huge life changing commitment?

Hanna's cellphone started ringing in her pocket.
"Speak of the devil." She said when she saw the picture of Reagan on the screen. She pressed the accept call button and answered.

"Hey babe.What's up?"

"Hey, Han where are you?" Reagan asked and Hanna didn't like the tone of her voice.

"I'm at SHEA The Rosewood location. Why? Is everything okay? Is the baby okay?" Hanna started pacing and Alison sat in a chair and started watching her.

"Yeah, the baby is fine. I just really need to talk to you about something, in person. Um, stay where you are I'll be there in less than 10 minutes." Reagan hung up before Hanna could say anything else.

"What's wrong?" Alison asked as Hanna sat in the chair next to her.

"I don't know. She said she needs to talk to me about something. Sounded important because she's coming here to tell me now." Hanna started bouncing her leg up and down. Everytime Reagan goes someplace alone with Amy she gets anxious. If she were to tell it, Amy was stressing her out way more than she claimed Hanna was stressing her.