Lost

"Okay, so where were we last when we were all together?" Jungkook asked.

"I have no clue," Jimin answered.

"I'll call hyung," Taehyung said, reaching into his coat pocket only to find it empty. "Aish, I left it with Namjoon to charge."

You handed him yours, unlocked and ready to go. "You can use mine."

You watched as the FaceTime app opened up on your screen, followed by Taehyung pressing onto Jin's contact. It didn't take long for your oldest brother to answer.

"Where are you?" Taehyung and Jin asked at the same time.

"Lost, what about you?" Jimin said, hearing his brother's voice coming through the phone.

"We're on the cable car. How did you get lost? You guys were right behind us," Jin said, worry showing in his tone.

Taehyung shrugged. "We're the young ones. We zone out a lot."

Jin rolled his eyes, the street lights illuminating his face on your phone. "Yeah, tell me about it."

Jungkook grabbed the phone. "What are we supposed to do now? You have all the money so if we starve it's going to be your fault."

"Where are the others?" Jimin asked.

"Namjoon is right here, Hoseok is hanging off the side of this thing looking for you guys, and as always, Yoongi is sleeping."

There was brief moment of silence until Namjoon's voice was heard over the noises of busy San Francisco around you. "(Y/N) is with you, right?"

"I'm right here, Namjoonie," you called.

Jin breathed a sigh of relief. "Stay with your brothers, all right?"

You nodded your head. "Can't you ride the car until you guys find us?" We can wait at a stop until we see you guys."

"That's not a bad idea," Namjoon said.

Taehyung looked down the sidewalk. "There's a stop down there. We'll just go wait over there."

"Okay, good," Jin said. "It'll be a little while before we get there so just hang tight."

***

You were holding your phone, squished between Jimin and Jungkook on the bench at the cable car stop waiting for your brothers. It was quiet, with the exception of the sounds of the city, until you heard a shriek coming from your phone. "I see them!" Hobi yelled.

Not only did you hear it through your phone, but also down the street. You stood up along with your other siblings and looked in the direction of your brother's squeal.

The cable car came to a stop and you got pushed on. You sat down next to your sleeping brother, who was buried in his winter coat, his mint green hair the only thing noticeable about him.

"Don't worry us like that!" Jin scolded as he looked at you and the three youngest boys of your family.

Namjoon stood up and began counting all of you guys, a normal routine for when you all go out together. "All eight of us are here, and will stay here until we get to the hotel."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "We aren't that irresponsible."

"Says the one that left his sister at the grocery store," Yoongi piped up, startling you.

"Pfft, it was her fault for being so quiet," the youngest brother countered, making up every excuse he could.

"Just stay together, guys," Hobi encouraged. "We have another week here and I don't want to go back home with fewer siblings than we started out with."

---

Sorry for the late update. Thank you all for voting! I really appreciate it and I will try to thank you guys individually!